ultimate comb over

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
went too a local flea market yesterday, always some intreresting lookin' folks there, but never in my life have i seen a doo like this old man had, id say he was in his mid 70's he had his hair dyed jet black ,what he could get too anyway; it had grey streaks.. he had it parted down low on the back of his neck .pulled foward all the way front then flipped it back over like elvis. then plastered in place. ill bet it would be down too his waist when not in use :lol:

Heck AC you musta met my cousin Joe. He could make a whole head of hair out of one sideburn :shock:

I had a band director in college who had a bad comb over. It used to flap in the wind like a tarp. From about the middle of the side of his head over. He went swimming with us once at a band party and when his hair was wet it was about eight inches long. On one side... He had a Hitler mustache, too. He was German, so go fig.

3waycross":1ivto0kc said:
Heck AC you musta met my cousin Joe. He could make a whole head of hair out of one sideburn :shock:
:lol: i use too rope with a guy that had a side comb over, i seen him rope with out a hat and the hole works would catch air and flip up like opening a can of peaches

Combovers are cool, but the wife and I are more into mullet watching.

Mullets seem to be most prevelant around the WV/KY area, some fine specimens in those hollers.

cfpinz":28hlr7rj said:
Combovers are cool, but the wife and I are more into mullet watching.

Mullets seem to be most prevelant around the WV/KY area, some fine specimens in those hollers.
ahh the old business up front, party in the rear style... theres a few here that had those when they were popular but never could let em go. now you see middle aged men running around still carryin' the torch

Hey, don't worry maybe he can be elected to congress, you always see some wild comb overs when those congressmen are on the news shows.

Larry

I always want to scream, "Just shave it all off! Bald is beautiful!"

Ever see the ones where they've put eyebrow pen streaks on their scalp to "look" like hair? Who do they think they're fooling?

peg4x4":3q1dkqoi said:
Ever see the ones where they've put eyebrow pen streaks on their scalp to "look" like hair? Who do they think they're fooling?

Gawd no! I'd truly like to see that, though. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i guess ive been blessed too have kept mine this long. my dad went bald after high school, both grandpaws were slick as a onion. brother younger than me also bald

Or the ones who paint hair on, got to wonder what other kinds of ways there are to make fake hair?

GMN

Hey, remember when Billy Mays was pitching that eco-friendly green spray paint for bald places in your lawn called Green Now? Able to withstand 85mph winds. AMAZINGGGG!!!

If I remember way back did Jo not use blue paint on a snake once. I know not in relation to this post but talking about painting things it got me to thinking. :frowns:
My ex-father-in-law used to have one he11 of a comb over when the wind got it, it would fall down his back and it was near waist long. all I ever wanted to do was chop it off. as it was only about six or seven hairs wide, it look totally ridiculous, but that was what he was, I hated the man.
My husband has only got a skirt of hair but he is proud of his bald top.

alacattleman":t69pww55 said:

That Japanese guy is just artful the way he does his comb over. I bet it takes an hour.

Steve had longer hair when we first met. He didn't do the comb over, but he had a dollop of hair right in front and just a skirt of hair everywhere else. He finally started shaving it all off. I have the wedding pictures, though, to show his dollop... Kinda like one of those shampoo hairdos that little kids make in the tub.

Latest posts