Ugly cow contest

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Well folks it time for the 2009 version of our (soon to be) annual Ugly Cow contest. Last year I did not really have the capabilities to post pictures but ya'll are in trouble now cuz I am about to set the bar pretty darned high.

I give you LUCY the ugliest "Shorthorn" in the state of Colorado and possibly the know universe.

Wow...um...does she have ears??? or are they just in the shadows

You win 3way.
by ga. prime..Really ??????

I think you are going to have to try harder than that 3way...here if a cow/calf loses her ears to extremely cold temps we say it adds character.. :p

Just wish the buyers would know the difference between a sick animal and a baby who's moms couldn't leave their ears alone in -40 weather.. :roll:

Thank goodness for toques.. :nod:

K2011":3mguf9yv said:
Wow...um...does she have ears??? or are they just in the shadows

They are pinned back. She doesn't like me, ever since I pulled her first calf 3 yrs ago.

HerefordSire":21wof74w said:
What do her calves look like? Just guessing, they are probably some of the best to keep her around.

They look just like her. She is not my cow or she would have been workin for Alpo a long time ago. I honestly think my partner keeps her around just to torture me.

Well I have never posted a picture but I think I have some competition for you. I will get pictures tomorrow and get them on here.
While waiting for a picture think about a longhorn with a sway back, pot gut, and one horn going up and one down. Sweat it, I think you are beat. :lol: :lol:

kenny thomas":snnantv0 said:
Well I have never posted a picture but I think I have some competition for you. I will get pictures tomorrow and get them on here.
While waiting for a picture think about a longhorn with a sway back, pot gut, and one horn going up and one down. Sweat it, I think you are beat. :lol: :lol:

You got me skeert now. I can't wait to see her.

3 way if I owned that cow she would belong to someone else also.If cattle prices are good she is ok but depressed she is a determent to the feed bunk.

hillrancher":28lo7r9v said:
3 way if I owned that cow she would belong to someone else also.If cattle prices are good she is ok but depressed she is a determent to the feed bunk.

I hear ya, and she uses those scrawny horns on everything in sight. She also eats like a 3 horses. I KNOW he just keeps her cuz she is so ugly.

3waycross":3e9xjk37 said:
hillrancher":3e9xjk37 said:

I hear ya, and she uses those scrawny horns on everything in sight. She also eats like a 3 horses. I KNOW he just keeps her cuz she is so ugly.

haha. i've done that to my dad before. but i might have a cow that could compeate against her. just gotta go get the pics of her. :lol: but mine is going to the market.

Latest posts