Ugly betty competition

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
O.k., we all have them. These are the "back pasture" cows that you'd rather not anyone see. I'd like to have the contest to see who has the most butt ugly cow of them all. Keep in mind, that ugly cow might be productive, but god - she's ugly. Open to all breeds, and no one will think bad of you for posting a horendous one. I'll start:

aintpretty.jpg

Hurts me to look at her.

I would gladly share a pic of my "ugly Betty" but I have not yet mastered the art of posting pictures. I have mastered the art of e-mailing them though. ;-)

Cypress, she may not be pretty, but she's not that ugly.

Katherine

:D That's a pretty rough looking cow you got there cypress. I think I have at least one that'll give her some competition. I'll see if I can get a pic and post tomorrow.

This may not be fair cus she's not mine anymore. I took her for a ride about a month ago.
She was as crazy and mean as she was ugly, but I'm starting to regret getting rid of her.
She sure made me feel good about everything else on the place.
herd_50909_038.jpg

The only reason this cow is still around is cause she can raise a calf and she's quiet. She has no ears, bad feet, sickle hocks and only 2 1/2 teats. What more could you ask for??

2191.jpg

Maybe someone with a great reputation for being true blue honest could be the judge, like DUN. I like to see pics of any cow, but sometimes the ugly ones are the best. :D Anyone who says they only have front pasture cows I am suspicious of...At least if your a commercial cow/calfer.

I've got a few commercial hereford cows that can compete with most on the ugly scale, but none that would rival that fine specimen of Kenny Thomas.

Yeah Knersie,
Dun got that pic of Kennys' cow up while I was drafting my post. Now that I've taken a minute to peruse the pic, I SURRENDER!
My second rate ugly can't compete with that kind of pure championship ugly.
Therefore I respectfully withdraw from the competition.
Kenny! You'da Man!
My money is on you to win uncontested from here out.
I can't wait to see who will dare to challenge though.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Took most of the morning to narrow it down to the "ugly group" but Grandma finally won out but it was a close contest between her and a few others. There MAY have been a time in her life when she was pretty but it was very short lived. How do you enlarge these pictures so you can see her finer points??

TexasBred":3fn7eo9v said:
Took most of the morning to narrow it down to the "ugly group" but Grandma finally won out but it was a close contest between her and a few others. There MAY have been a time in her life when she was pretty but it was very short lived. How do you enlarge these pictures so you can see her finer points??

she got a lot of "points" that for sure
:p how old is she

alacattleman":16irvukf said:
TexasBred":16irvukf said:

she got a lot of "points" that for sure
:p how old is she

OLF...thanks for the enlargement............If memory serves me right she's 14 or 15, nursing her 13th calf and bred back.....registered brangus....(check out that udder) really a great old cow but definitely won't bring much money based on "looks"....but apparently "she's easy". :lol2: :lol2:

I had 3 candidates. After looking at the photos, my nominee was clear.
ugly_betty_front.jpg

and another view of her...
ugly_betty_profile.jpg

Does this exercise in humility hurt the rest of ya'll like it hurts me?

Latest posts