Ugliest Man in the World

Help Support CattleToday:

J. T.

Reaction score
My daddy used to say that as long as Buck Owens was alive, he wasn't the ugliest man in the world. Well, guess what Daddy? Ol' Buck died yesterday. :( Luckily, I take after my momma's side of the family! :D Just take it all in stride Daddy and "act naturally".

J. T.":2boej4ch said:
My daddy used to say that as long as Buck Owens was alive, he wasn't the ugliest man in the world. Well, guess what Daddy? Ol' Buck died yesterday. :( Luckily, I take after my momma's side of the family! :D Just take it all in stride Daddy and "act naturally".

What a coincidence JT! My Dad used to say he was the "Second" ugliest man in the world.

After himself, that is.

all the old ones are checking out faster and faster we gon be stuck with these pasty faced pretty boys thankfully there is a few stations popping up lately that play the old ones,merle,waylon,george may not be much to look at but these new boys would'nt make a pimple on their A$$ ;-)

warpaint":1a9410sb said:
How disappointin!
When I saw the title to this thread, I expected to see a picture of me here! 8)

I thought flaboy had posted his pic's like he said he would on the other site. :cboy: :roll:

alacattleman":z4zeeo3p said:
all the old ones are checking out faster and faster we gon be stuck with these pasty faced pretty boys thankfully there is a few stations popping up lately that play the old ones,merle,waylon,george may not be much to look at but these new boys would'nt make a pimple on their A$$ ;-)

Yep. Heard George Jones moved to Enterprise Alabama a few weeks ago. Wonder what fer?

MikeC":179yy85q said:
alacattleman":179yy85q said:

Yep. Heard George Jones moved to Enterprise Alabama a few weeks ago. Wonder what fer?
well i dont know why but he's welcome as far as im concerned ;-)

I went to a Meril Haggard concert Sunday night. They did a tribute to Buck Owens. The old ones are going quickly.

warpaint":2geyi5u1 said:
How disappointin!
When I saw the title to this thread, I expected to see a picture of me here! 8)

Warpaint, I thought the same thing, well not me, but thought I would see a picture of you also ;-)

chrisy":3cyias7s said:
I thought flaboy had posted his pic's like he said he would on the other site. :cboy: :roll:

You didn't see it Chrisy? I posted one of Crowder in a tutu and I had on my best Elvis suit. :lol:

flaboy-":3a5q59tv said:
chrisy":3a5q59tv said:

You didn't see it Chrisy? I posted one of Crowder in a tutu and I had on my best Elvis suit. :lol:

yea I did see it but I meant a real photo. ;-)

Latest posts