U-II Pickup Reel

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Posting this for my Dad.

Anyone out there know how to set up one of these so the aggressiveness (not speed) is even from end to end? Right now, they are breaking bolts and wearing bolt holes out.

I'll ask Mr HD when he gets home tonight R.. He may know as he has ran/fixed pretty much all types and brands of machinery.

hillsdown":3przbg4d said:
I'll ask Mr HD when he gets home tonight R.. He may know as he has ran/fixed pretty much all types and brands of machinery.

Great HD, I couldn't find hardly anything on the internet, but I did find out where they are made ;~>

Randiliana can you give more info and perhaps a pic of it ??

HD is not quite sure what you are referring to exactly.

If not I can give you some really good names of dealers that know all alot about everything and go out of their way to help you .

I broke the PTO shaft on my deutz a few years ago and Josh at westlock tractor parts found the part I needed and set me up with the actual manufacturer and saved me over $2000.00 ..

So let me know more info if you can, if not I will set you up with some really good people..

HD, we got it figured out. I asked at coffee yesterday, and the neighbour had just done his the day before. So got the info from him. Haven't talked to Dad again, so hopefully that means he got everything working.

Couldn't have gotten you pics anyways, they are 4 hours away, and while they can run a combine or swather :???: not one of them is any good with computers and such :lol2:

Latest posts