Typical Colorado Weather

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowgirl
I was born and raised in Florida, but about 3 years ago I took a huge promotion and had to move to Denver. We spent 2 years in Denver and had another chance for a higher position so here we go moving back to Orlando. My twin boys learned how to play ice hockey in Denver and we made quite of few friends. If my family had a choice they would move back to Denver tommorrow. Great State, Great people, beautiful mountains but the snow you can keep. I also saw alot of feed lots around the Denver area. We even had a moose walk around in our backyard which was a golf course. I also never could get into ice fishing since I live 1 hour from the Ocean. :lol: :lol:

Central Fl Cracker":fob61832 said:
Cowgirl
I was born and raised in Florida, but about 3 years ago I took a huge promotion and had to move to Denver. We spent 2 years in Denver and had another chance for a higher position so here we go moving back to Orlando. My twin boys learned how to play ice hockey in Denver and we made quite of few friends. If my family had a choice they would move back to Denver tommorrow. Great State, Great people, beautiful mountains but the snow you can keep. I also saw alot of feed lots around the Denver area. We even had a moose walk around in our backyard which was a golf course. I also never could get into ice fishing since I live 1 hour from the Ocean. :lol: :lol:

lol. i'm not real fond of the snow myself, but....i like the area and the hills and mountains. our neighbor has a pet elk, her name is precious. have tons of deer and geese going through our fields.

like to go horse back riding, but have never trained/used our horses for packing. by the time the rodeo was over we could have packed the elk out by hand. LOL.

We lived in Arvada which was 2 miles from the Coors factory. Coors brags about the beer is made from the streams of the Rocky mtn's but I hate to tell you, I used to fish in Clear Creek which runs into the Coors factory and it ain't so fresh. :lol: :lol:

Ned Jr.

Have you been hunting elk long and have you killed any big bulls ?

Central Fl Cracker":1aio6u0u said:
We lived in Arvada which was 2 miles from the Coors factory. Coors brags about the beer is made from the streams of the Rocky mtn's but I hate to tell you, I used to fish in Clear Creek which runs into the Coors factory and it ain't so fresh. :lol: :lol:

it's straight from the tap. Rocky Mountain Horse P*&@. LOL

Stepper,

I use to hunt alot and I have killed quite a few elk. The biggest wouldn't have scored much over 300 boone & crocket. My wife doesn't like to cook or eat game so I haven't gone for years. The early season elk (before or during the rut) sure taste better, some of those big, late season bulls are so tuff that even the gravey is tuff. cowgirl580 is smart hunting cows,they are a lot better eating.

Ned Jr.":3lj8zk7p said:
Stepper,

I use to hunt alot and I have killed quite a few elk. The biggest wouldn't have scored much over 300 boone & crocket. My wife doesn't like to cook or eat game so I haven't gone for years. The early season elk (before or during the rut) sure taste better, some of those big, late season bulls are so tuff that even the gravey is tuff. cowgirl580 is smart hunting cows,they are a lot better eating.

i'm hunting cow and going to buy an over the counter bull tag. i know where a couple of 'big' ones are supposed to be and i want another chance at them. they are awful smart SOB's too.