Type size

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
Did I go too far and get it too big? I can back it down one notch.

What you think? Type size varies by computer and browser. We all don't see the same size.

~

Thanks Macon.

I can see the words-on the white background-- so much better right now.

But... the tan/yellow part is still very difficult. Gives me a headache forcing myself to read it.

How do I change the font color ? I can't find anything that says "choices"
I want to find a font color that will make it easier to read other posts that I can't seem to read now. Is it possible ?.

and... where is the old tab to upload photos ?
Its not addressed in the FAQ.

I am a little lost. Learning curve.

I do wish you could put the persons info back on the left side, instead of on the right. Only "lefties" read right to left, the rest of the world reads left to right.

You can PM with some helpful hints so as not to take up space here, if you wish.

Thanks,

CowCop":3m5rcihq said:
~

Thanks Macon.

But... the tan/yellow part is still very difficult. Gives me a headache forcing myself to read it.

I want to find a font color that will make it easier to read other posts that I can't seem to read now. Is it possible ?.

I do wish you could put the persons info back on the left side, instead of on the right. Only "lefties" read right to left, the rest of the world reads left to right.

You can PM with some helpful hints so as not to take up space here, if you wish.

Thanks,

Easy questions first...
Photos are now "Attachments", same thing different name.
You can't change font color. Only change when you post using BBCode.

Now the hard stuff...
Every computer handles color differently. There are only 256 colors that are "web safe" that look the same on all computers. None are the brown tomes we use on these forums. So everybody sees the light browns differently. You see them as yellow and white. They are not. There are plenty of greens or blues. Maybe we should change the colors. I've changed the backgrounds again. See if you can see them better.
The Avatars on the right take a little getting used to. I've been using this software for a few weeks and have grown to like it much better than the left. A couple of reasons, the message is more important than the poster and it's kinda' like signing a letter, you sign at the bottom after the message. You can also scan the left side for the posters name above each message. Plus, it's different and distinctive.

M Gravlee":e3cglvi3 said:
CowCop":e3cglvi3 said:
~

Thanks Macon.

Thanks,

Easy questions first...
Photos are now "Attachments", same thing different name.
You can't change font color. Only change when you post using BBCode.

Now the hard stuff...
Every computer handles color differently. There are only 256 colors that are "web safe" that look the same on all computers. None are the brown tomes we use on these forums. So everybody sees the light browns differently. You see them as yellow and white. They are not. There are plenty of greens or blues. Maybe we should change the colors. I've changed the backgrounds again. See if you can see them better.
The Avatars on the right take a little getting used to. I've been using this software for a few weeks and have grown to like it much better than the left. A couple of reasons, the message is more important than the poster and it's kinda' like signing a letter, you sign at the bottom after the message. You can also scan the left side for the posters name above each message. Plus, it's different and distinctive.

Thanks Macon,

I can see things a bit better today.

You have done some good changes in the past 2 days.
I appreciate it.

I like progress, it just takes time to get into a new comfortable routine.

Latest posts