Tyler Brothers Machinery sale Saturday

Help Support CattleToday:

Pick one out and it ships to your door. Cathy would like this one for Christmas................

List to pick from............

Pick one out and it ships to your door. Cathy would like this one for Christmas................

List to pick from............

Looks like that rooster from the previous auction might have been a better buy than was thought at the time.

Here's one in Florida that might be more reasonable. https://www.proxibid.com/Art-Antiqu...etal-Rooster/lotInformation/57884336#topoflot

Well.....whatdijabuy?
I missed out on a 4-basket tedder in nice shape that went for $2600. I sold cattle, went to two cattle auctions, bought some cattle, had a water leak to fix, fence to work on, three yards to mow and 10 MS660/066s, 7 MS460/046s, 6 ms360/036 and at least 10 more various other saws in final stages of refurb if anytime inbetween to finish (creating more global warming). I watched the tedder online and missed it by about 5 minutes(already sold). For that price I would have been at Tyler Brothers Monday morning getting it loaded.

Here are a few currently working on and have them stacked 3 deep in another part of the shop.

Attachments

• IMG_5849.JPG
    IMG_5849.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Why did you sell the nice 7wt heifer Saturday?
She was a nice angus cross, but have raised 65 heifers' in the last 4 years with most having calves on the grown now and want a break from the heifers'. I bought these 5yo that suppose to have calves in March to replace her.

Attachments

• IMG_5852.JPG
    IMG_5852.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
I got one Saturday, 2 year old and 4 months bred weighing 820 for $610.
Some guy had broke his leg and liquidated his herd (around 20) and they went from $700 to $1200. Very nice cattle or to me they looked that way (the ones in the pic came from him). Another guy just wanted out (short on hay) had a bunch (around 30 cows) of smaller 5-6 yo average (800-900 lbs ) white/yellow cross cows and most went $600-$800 bred, but they needed some TLC (thin). For 15k-18K (can't even buy a POS vehicle for that) somebody could have had a pretty nice herd. I came by Jonesville and they had some nice ones testing at the time just did not make it back as the start time is early.

Last edited:
Some guy had broke his leg and liquidated his herd (around 20) and they went from $700 to $1200. Very nice cattle or to me they looked that way (the ones in the pic came from him). Another guy just wanted out (short on hay) had a bunch (around 30 cows) of smaller 5-6 yo average (800-900 lbs ) white/yellow cross cows and most went $600-$800 bred, but they needed some TLC (thin). For 15k-18K (can't even buy a POS vehicle for that) somebody could have had a pretty nice herd. I came by Jonesville and they had some nice ones testing at the time just did not make it back as the start time is early.
Just watch them close before you turn out. A dose of Inforce 3 and a shot of Presponse might be a good idea. Hard to believe a herd sellout there every week.