Tyler Brothers Farm Machinery sale....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
A lot of members fairly close. If nothing else see what equipment is selling for.

If you are into toy farm equipment probably 400 items.

Sale Ring 1

Ring 2

Last edited:
I talked to Darrell Tyler Saturday about a used squeeze chute on wheels. He didn't have one but said he would try to find me one. Very nice guy.
I spent a couple hours looking at the equipment online. Would love to go but committed to delivering some steers Saturday.
I would spend too much if I attended the toy sale.
Notice that unlike most sales there is no buyers premium.

Jltrent, are you going? Darrell just called and said a Preifert squeeze chute on wheels came in last night
I will look through the equipment good and see if it is worth the trip or the trip to pickup. I have bought several items there before and I think it was the Tyler guy I talked with at least once while paying in the office. With no buyers premium for the right price if needed worth getting.

Kenny, you need this one. Looks like a lot of fun to be had using it.....

I'd like to have a portable one and that Prieifert one would sure be nice, but it's too far from home and I know your pockets are a lot deeper than mine! 😜
When I ask what it would bring he said 800-1500 because it would be 9pm before it sold. I'm scared after dark.

Kenny, you need this one. Looks like a lot of fun to be had using it.....

I'd like to have a portable one and that Prieifert one would sure be nice, but it's too far from home and I know your pockets are a lot deeper than mine! 😜
It brought 1100 and sold online. I had a friend look at it and he said it needed a lot of work.

I reviewed the sold prices at the end of the auction and most sold well. Everything I had on watch sold more than I would have bid.

ProTeam has a sale Dec 3 & 4.

I reviewed the sold prices at the end of the auction and most sold well. Everything I had on watch sold more than I would have bid.

ProTeam has a sale Dec 3 & 4.

Let's ride over and see what's there a couple days before.

Latest posts