TXAG

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Hey Tx,

I was dead wrong about the polled verses horned head shape, I knew what I wanted to say but it was completly wrong the way it came out. I got carried away when you got under my skin. But I wanted to apoligize to you in a public forum. My post was beyound offbase.

Alan

Alan":2boq3mto said:
Hey Tx,

I was dead wrong about the polled verses horned head shape, I knew what I wanted to say but it was completly wrong the way it came out. I got carried away when you got under my skin. But I wanted to apoligize to you in a public forum. My post was beyound offbase.

Alan

Sounds like a true cattleman

Not trying to downgrade your apology by any means, but what I thought was more important than your apology was the way she refrained from pouring more fuel on the fire in the spitting match! She didnt dogpile on the guy, which she probably had the right to do, unlike a few others on here who do choose to go that route. It's getting so bad in here that I have to proofread most of the posts before I can let my son read them!

I agree, it's takes a humble man to admit he wasn't right, and an even biggger man to do it in public like you did!

eric":2z2unif0 said:
Not trying to downgrade your apology by any means, but what I thought was more important than your apology was the way she refrained from pouring more fuel on the fire in the spitting match! She didnt dogpile on the guy, which she probably had the right to do, unlike a few others on here who do choose to go that route. It's getting so bad in here that I have to proofread most of the posts before I can let my son read them!

I agree, it's takes a humble man to admit he wasn't right, and an even biggger man to do it in public like you did!

From what I see is beginners are trying to argue with cattlemen, if you want advice take it don't argue. If several are telling you your wrong it's time to look in the mirror.[/b]

Alan":2d69kxzo said:
Hey Tx,

Alan

Raises you up a notch in my book.

Caustic Burno":p27mez4s said:
From what I see is beginners are trying to argue with cattlemen, if you want advice take it don't argue. If several are telling you your wrong it's time to look in the mirror.[/b]

I have to agree with this.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":u74ba9dd said:
cherokeeruby":u74ba9dd said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":u74ba9dd said:
txag":u74ba9dd said:
thanks, Alan. apology accepted.
Takes just as big a man to accept those apologies !

or a real lady!

;-)
Haven't figured out who's the fairer sex on here yet. The post names are sometimes misleading.

I agree Mahoney, it is real misleading sometimes.

CopeMan":6cgl7wg2 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":6cgl7wg2 said:
cherokeeruby":6cgl7wg2 said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":6cgl7wg2 said:
txag":6cgl7wg2 said:
thanks, Alan. apology accepted.
Takes just as big a man to accept those apologies !

or a real lady!

;-)
Haven't figured out who's the fairer sex on here yet. The post names are sometimes misleading.

I agree Mahoney, it is real misleading sometimes.
If only we could smell the perfume ! :cboy:

Latest posts