Tx Longhorn Riding Steer For Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Premier Longhorns

Reaction score
Howdy! We are letting the word out to Cow-pokes & Cow-pokettes everywhere that we have for sale a Texas Longhorn Riding Steer that is a seasoned member of the famous Royal Gorge Performing Steers, with ongoing participation in public events including western re-enactments & Western Heritage Days. "Ace Of Hearts" is well broke, super gentle & an ideal lady's saddlesteer. A real life cowboy, he would be great as a cherished & spectacular companion animal, western act or business promotional "spokes-steer", because...It's the Texas Longhorn who put the "cow" in cowboy! For more info/pix, please click www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html
If you are interested, please contact us. Thank you. Happy Trails!

Premier Longhorns":112747th said:
Howdy! We are letting the word out to Cow-pokes & Cow-pokettes everywhere that we have for sale a Texas Longhorn Riding Steer that is a seasoned member of the famous Royal Gorge Performing Steers, with ongoing participation in public events including western re-enactments & Western Heritage Days. "Ace Of Hearts" is well broke, super gentle & an ideal lady's saddlesteer. A real life cowboy, he would be great as a cherished & spectacular companion animal, western act or business promotional "spokes-steer", because...It's the Texas Longhorn who put the "cow" in cowboy! For more info/pix, please click http://www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html
If you are interested, please contact us. Thank you. Happy Trails!

But, you are selling a steer. This begs the question whether you can teach a pig to sing. Of course you can, but it takes a lot of time. If you can sell it into an entertainment market, more power to you.
I went to a horse show several years ago and saw a group of ladies from somewhere in Texas riding sidesaddle on horses. Damned impressive. ?Kilgore Rangerettes, I think? Are there really women who ride steers sidesaddle? I guess I haven't seen much of the world. :lol:

There were several longhorn riders in the parade at Glen Rose on the 4th. And none of the ladies were riding side saddle, john.

Note to self: Do NOT let husband see this thread. He'd have a fit to get one.