• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tx Longhorn Riding Steer For Sale

Premier Longhorns

Reaction score
Howdy! We are letting the word out to Cow-pokes & Cow-pokettes everywhere that we have for sale a Texas Longhorn Riding Steer that is a seasoned member of the famous Royal Gorge Performing Steers, with ongoing participation in public events including western re-enactments & Western Heritage Days. "Ace Of Hearts" is well broke, super gentle & an ideal lady's saddlesteer. A real life cowboy, he would be great as a cherished & spectacular companion animal, western act or business promotional "spokes-steer", because...It's the Texas Longhorn who put the "cow" in cowboy! For more info/pix, please click www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html
If you are interested, please contact us. Thank you. Happy Trails!

john250

Reaction score
Premier Longhorns":112747th said:
Howdy! We are letting the word out to Cow-pokes & Cow-pokettes everywhere that we have for sale a Texas Longhorn Riding Steer that is a seasoned member of the famous Royal Gorge Performing Steers, with ongoing participation in public events including western re-enactments & Western Heritage Days. "Ace Of Hearts" is well broke, super gentle & an ideal lady's saddlesteer. A real life cowboy, he would be great as a cherished & spectacular companion animal, western act or business promotional "spokes-steer", because...It's the Texas Longhorn who put the "cow" in cowboy! For more info/pix, please click http://www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html
If you are interested, please contact us. Thank you. Happy Trails!

But, you are selling a steer. This begs the question whether you can teach a pig to sing. Of course you can, but it takes a lot of time. If you can sell it into an entertainment market, more power to you.
I went to a horse show several years ago and saw a group of ladies from somewhere in Texas riding sidesaddle on horses. Damned impressive. ?Kilgore Rangerettes, I think? Are there really women who ride steers sidesaddle? I guess I haven't seen much of the world. :lol:

peg4x4

Reaction score
They do dressage?! Oh now that I've GOT to see!

Lammie

Reaction score
There were several longhorn riders in the parade at Glen Rose on the 4th. And none of the ladies were riding side saddle, john.

Note to self: Do NOT let husband see this thread. He'd have a fit to get one.

Latest posts