Tx Border Control

Help Support CattleToday:

I actually knew a guy (he's passed on now), that trained horses for crowd control situations. He always went for draft crosses, and they needed to be bomb proof. He could put a good light handle on one to, and make em ride off leg pressure. I bet somebody that's never been around a horse, sees the ominous size of a draft horse, and then it side passes or backs towards them, they probably move.

He's got 2 sacks. His face looks more like he's playing keep away, than running for his life.
He probably wasn't too worried, more oh man I got caught, have to be faster next time.
As far as the patrols on horseback, they would about have to be in being in a crowd of that size under those conditions. They have police on horseback in Lexington.

Those guys dont arent really like crowd control like you see in NY and places even though I'm sure they can. A lot of those guys are raised down there on the big ranches and come from generations of vaqueros. It's some big, rough, brushy, country along the border. You have to be horseback to get around alot of that country. Most the BP stations all have stalls and pastures and stuff for the horses. You will see them with their trucks and trailers all over down there.

BP can use drones to track them but state and local guys will go horseback with tracking dogs.

There is a lot if history with BP and Texas Rangers being horseback working the border. It's really interesting.

Those guys are the real deal. They arent donut eating patrol cops like you see on tv.

Those guys dont arent really like crowd control like you see in NY and places even though I'm sure they can. A lot of those guys are raised down there on the big ranches and come from generations of vaqueros. It's some big, rough, brushy, country along the border. You have to be horseback to get around alot of that country. Most the BP stations all have stalls and pastures and stuff for the horses. You will see them with their trucks and trailers all over down there.

BP can use drones to track them but state and local guys will go horseback with tracking dogs.

There is a lot if history with BP and Texas Rangers being horseback working the border. It's really interesting.

Those guys are the real deal. They arent donut eating patrol cops like you see on tv.
If those guys were in charge of policy, I bet there would be immediate improvement in the situation. And a long term solution worked out.

The media and left would like every one to believe the BP is a bunch of white people who hate Mexicans and that couldnt be further from the truth. Most of those guys are generational down there and take their jobs serious. They are trying to protect their families, their homes, their communities, and their way of life.

3 flights of immigrants let go in USA yesterday, 1 in Maine, 1 in NY and one in Florida. They are not sending them all back
If we took every plane load of illegal immigrants and flew them into Reagan National airport to drop them off outside of the capital I think the politicians would think it's a "crisis" and needs their immediate attention. I know they know how to build a secure wall very quickly because they spared no expense putting one up around themselves. It's time for them to think about all of the citizen of the United States and not just themselves.

If we took every plane load of illegal immigrants and flew them into Reagan National airport to drop them off outside of the capital I think the politicians would think it's a "crisis" and needs their immediate attention. I know they know how to build a secure wall very quickly because they spared no expense putting one up around themselves. It's time for them to think about all of the citizen of the United States and not just themselves.
Good idea. Just need to assign about 25 of them to each senator and house member to cover the current crowd in that one spot. Tell each sponsor they their 25 will be living in their offices, that the sponsor needs to feed them, provide all their needs and find families to adopt them. And provide an endowment to each to cover their expenses until they can stand on their own. Encourage the sponsors to locate adopters quickly as many more are on the way for them to process. If they won't go to the border, bring the border to them. A crisis from afar is an opportunity to some. A crisis in your house might find a quicker solution. But, I am afraid their solution would be to spend more money.

But, I am afraid their solution would be to spend more money.
The same privilege should also include all the lobbyists that carry the politicians in their pockets. Sadly though they all would just subcontract it out to somebody else at someone else's expense so they wouldn't have to do it themselves.

Here's an idea to solve the border problem, someone please pass it along to the Democrat party so they can take credit for the idea in true politician fashion.

Any person that tries to enter the country illegally should be detained and taken for criminal processing, fingerprints, mug shots and a DNA sample taken, then immediately deported. The information collected could be entered into the FBI national database and that person would never be allowed to work in the US, be granted legal citizenship or even temporary entry into the United States. This would be a life sentence of US banishment for all offenders. If they aren't willing to follow our laws on how to enter our country legally then why would we expect them to respect any of our laws? Once word spreads of the new policy I would think the number of illegal border crossings would decrease and we could focus more attention to building the wall.

Here's an idea to solve the border problem, someone please pass it along to the Democrat party so they can take credit for the idea in true politician fashion.

Any person that tries to enter the country illegally should be detained and taken for criminal processing, fingerprints, mug shots and a DNA sample taken, then immediately deported. The information collected could be entered into the FBI national database and that person would never be allowed to work in the US, be granted legal citizenship or even temporary entry into the United States. This would be a life sentence of US banishment for all offenders. If they aren't willing to follow our laws on how to enter our country legally then why would we expect them to respect any of our laws? Once word spreads of the new policy I would think the number of illegal border crossings would decrease and we could focus more attention to building the wall.
And then pay an African country to accept them. No free rides home.

Latest posts