Two for One

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
No, sadly this is not my cow. However, if we can work things the calves might become mine. We were out looking at a friends calves to see if they would be about right to fit in with ours come sale day, and we came upon this girl. Guess she is paying for HER way this year.....

DSC05345.jpg

Raising two stout and fat crossbred calves like that, she is definitely a keeper. Good pair.

THG

randiliana":22pjgiw6 said:
No, sadly this is not my cow. However, if we can work things the calves might become mine. We were out looking at a friends calves to see if they would be about right to fit in with ours come sale day, and we came upon this girl. Guess she is paying for HER way this year.....

DSC05345.jpg

Seen alot that can raise two.The question is and this is the most important question of all............Is she bred back????????

Syd Sydney":3sgjyh0a said:
Seen alot that can raise two.The question is and this is the most important question of all............Is she bred back????????

Well, she is in pretty good condition, and she calved on her own, so there is no reason she shouldn't be. Guess we'll see come preg checking time.

Latest posts