Twins

Help Support CattleToday:

My dad is 38, and my mom is 34. I am 13. No I am not married.
My dad tells me this about women.
Men are like grapes. Women stomp the sh-- out of the grapes (or men) so that theyre acceptabale to eat with at the table.

Angus Cattle Shower":4yftxk9a said:
Men are like grapes. Women stomp the sh-- out of the grapes (or men) so that theyre acceptabale to eat with at the table.
Your Dad makes a lot of sense. He is the main one for you to learn from.
He is the one that really cares about you. Not the we don't, but he has a special place.
Do you read much? You can learn a lot about life and how to do well living it from reading. I have learned a lot from athletes and how they became champions-the older ones, not necessarily these younger hotshots.
Do you take the time to pay attention to the younger kids? If you have a good heart you in turn can be a good example for them. If you do your best, some will resent you, but others will look up to you and you will be their role model.

Ryder":2iz8tv3h said:
Angus Cattle Shower":2iz8tv3h said:
Your Dad makes a lot of sense. He is the main one for you to learn from.
He is the one that really cares about you. Not the we don't, but he has a special place.
Do you read much? You can learn a lot about life and how to do well living it from reading. I have learned a lot from athletes and how they became champions-the older ones, not necessarily these younger hotshots.
Do you take the time to pay attention to the younger kids? If you have a good heart you in turn can be a good example for them. If you do your best, some will resent you, but others will look up to you and you will be their role model.
Thanx.
I used to look up to someNHL goalies, but not no more. Theres too many on sport enhancing drugs. It is just PATHETIC!!! They tell us that they practise soooooo many hours a day blah blah blah. Thats just a load of BS. All they do is sit around, and pay others to do their work. All they think about is themselves.
I now look up to family members, and curlers now. They are real good. During the m+m masters of curling they helped the kids learn to curl!!! We couldn't go because we were at a funeral.

Latest posts