Twenty nickels MORE

Help Support CattleToday:

I probably won't quit either (again). I only buy generics, so I don't get hit too hard.

Another option: Buy the cigarette sized cigars...more "bite" but generally exempt from lot of those cigarette taxes.

Or...(just kidding!), get a pipe and smoke cedar bark, dormant bermudagrass, ... lol.

Backhoe, it would be for the good of mankind if you eliminated the word "nickles" from your vocabulary.

ga. prime":3i5xaw43 said:
Backhoe, it would be for the good of mankind if you eliminated the word "nickles" from your vocabulary.
Kinda reminds me of that "Get Rich Quick" book by I.P. Nickels... :lol:

Chew would definately save you some money, and it is safer. Not completely safe, but it is a better alternative to smoking. I just read from the Washington Times that smoking will take 10 years off your life, but smokeless tobacco will only take an average of 15 days.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":1exz04zp said:
Chew would definately save you some money, and it is safer. Not completely safe, but it is a better alternative to smoking. I just read from the Washington Times that smoking will take 10 years off your life, but smokeless tobacco will only take an average of 15 days.

Not counting the money you will save on dates, since no one will want to go out with someone with brown teeth and a big ol' chaw!

The new tax was the final nail in my decision to quit smoking. And for the record, I would rather be with someone who smokes ten times over than someone who dips or chews. Just my preference. I think that it will get expensive enough that anyone with common sense will quit.

No offense, I hope, TX.

Latest posts