Turning it off

Help Support CattleToday:

My dad successfully checked out of society about 12 years ago. He ain't got a clue about 99% of the stuff going on.

I have followed this board for years but seldom post. I way these options myself of just checking out and protecting my children. But then I realize that this is not the way to do it. We are losing because too many of us have checked out. We just got T.V. for the first time in 12 years it means we have to be engaged with what our children watch. Just like when we go into town and see alternative lifestyles it is our job to teach the children that it is wrong and prepare them to take the country back. My job makes it easier as we only go to town once a month so do not have to deal everyday with the way our country is going down the road to ruin.

I think cross is on to something. I honestly think the media's aim is to further divide the country. Think about what you see on the news. They primarily focus on race related crimes - especially white on black crime, homosexual rights, immigration reform\amnesty, and gun related crimes. Think about the air time the poor SOB that shot 4 black youths at a gas station is getting. All of the Olympics related homosexual topics. Some poor mexican kid that can't go to college cause his mama and papa brought him here when he was 2. You get the idea. The rest of it is Justin Beiber DWI, gay football players, or how some poor giraffe got fed to lions.

What the heck are you really missing if you don't watch this crap?!

Also, I don't think we can vote our way out of this mess. There is very little (or no) difference between R and D nowadays.

HDRider":3rtqayiy said:
Stay strong - Be Proud & Be Loud

You are not welcome in my world if:
You no longer have morals, integrity, honor, a creed, or standards to live by/up to
You look upon evil with favor
You think everything that feels good is acceptable
You think right and wrong no longer exist
You look down on hard working Christian people
You teach children homosexuality is good and to be encouraged
You think eating meat is bad but smoking marijuana is OK
You are able bodied and proud and boastful for accepting welfare
You prefer Muslims over Christians
You try to punish those working their tail off but reward those not having a job
You have 4 kids and another on way with no husband or anyway to provide a living
You are turning kids out into the world without any skills to earn an honest living
You are admired and praised for your evil life
You think twisted and immoral is normal
Corruption is so out of hand it's expected and accepted
A man's word and a handshake means nothing
You as a man wear more makeup than women
Boots, jeans and a denim shirt are out of place
No piercings or tattoos make you odd

And I ain't leaving my world for you to corrupt....

Cross - I turned it around a little.

the-holy-lance.jpg

I like it

I'm still involved with the outside world, I've just figured out that there is very little of it worth worrying about. I don't stress much about things I can't change. I do what I can to make changes and for quite a while I wrote one letter a day to elected officials. I'll give to real charity until it hurts and you can't do that from inside the bubble as painfull images are the first to get kicked out of the bubble. It just takes some practice to learn when it's time to stop paying attention for a while and also who and what to pay attention to as most news is noise and most real news is barely covered. If you don't learn to shut it off when you need to, life is just as bad as the life that you're trying to avoid... It's like spending all of your time obscesing about gun rights to the point where you never go shooting while you still can.
As far as the morality of bubble life, I decided a long time ago that I'm going to do what I think is best/right and if that makes me a criminal by laws set by other people, then I'm okay with that.

I like to turn it off sometimes myself. Sitting around a good fire with a moon like tonight. And sipping a sweet one and spitting on the coals, listening to the fire and the call of the wild. Makes things right, atleast for awhile.

highgrit":25206lvp said:
I agree with everything that has been posted. What I would like to add is, we caused this problem ourselves. If we as conservative God fearing people would of pushed our values on the liberal left they would hardly exist. But we let them live and gave them the freedom to do as they please and here we are. Now their trying and succeeding to force their imoral BS down our throats. One of these days we will win our country back, we are not scarred to fight for our rights and beliefs. The liberal left can't and won't fight when SHTF.

That's true by not getting out and voting. They had a massive (probably illegal) get out the vote campaign and we have to do the same to have a fighting chance.

Larry

Latest posts