Turkeys

Help Support CattleToday:

There's not a solution to over population. There is no need for there to be a first to volunteer people are getting killed, dieing from any number of things like cancer, heart attacks, murder you name it. People are dieing every second the clock ticks.

Hitler and Staling had factories to kill the Jews as fast as they could haul them in by the train loads. The atomic bombs dropped on Japan. You throw in all of the other mass destruction that has killed humans and nothing has ever slowed down global population.

The only thing that will is when the population reaches a point that the world's resources can't support the people living on it anymore. And even then the people who survive will continue to live once the numbers get back in check.
Human fecundity decreases as wealth increases. The question is can the world's general wealth level outrun the depletion of resources?

There's not a solution to over population. There is no need for there to be a first to volunteer people are getting killed, dieing from any number of things like cancer, heart attacks, murder you name it. People are dieing every second the clock ticks.

Hitler and Staling had factories to kill the Jews as fast as they could haul them in by the train loads. The atomic bombs dropped on Japan. You throw in all of the other mass destruction that has killed humans and nothing has ever slowed down global population.

The only thing that will is when the population reaches a point that the world's resources can't support the people living on it anymore. And even then the people who survive will continue to live once the numbers get back in check.
The Japanese took out 30 million Chinese, Mao took up where they left off.
The part no one considers to day is the medical advancement.
My oldest brother died of whooping cough at just a few months old.
There were no antibiotics like today When penicillin did come out it was all going to the war.
My grandpa and great aunt died in the Spanish influenza epidemic. My oldest sister died of the flu as well.
Grandma from gallstones.
All curable today or simple surgery.
Heart attack was a death sentence,
The old cemeteries around here are full of kids along with thirty and forty year olds.

My mother inherited part of our farm and they bought another part at an estate sale. They lived in town still for a few years after that, I was four when they built the house and moved out here to the farm. There were no other houses very close as the hills blocked the visibility of the few in the distance. No light poles at night in the distance in most directions. Fast forward to today we got houses and lights all around in every direction.
Back then wildlife was scarce, might see evidence of a coon ever now and then or deer once in a while. Foxes were the largest predators, and domestic dogs were the biggest problems. No turkeys, coyotes or bears.
Now we're covered up with coyotes and coons, the same for folks in the city.
Almost ever time we go through the fields we see turkeys now.

Latest posts