Tulsa farm show

Help Support CattleToday:

Is that a tiny baler? I want something like that to bale pine needles...

I wouldn't let that little baler in the field here, I get aggravated with having to make several trips a day bringing our little 5x5 and 4x5 rolls around. I never would get through putting out hay rolled with that thing. Maybe alright for somebody with a few acres and a horse or a few goats. Probably costs dang near as much as a bigger one.

Bright Raven":3mi1nnrd said:
Looks like your First Mate. Or maybe that is the Captain and you are the First Mate.

It's clear that you aren't a sailor.... That, as everyone knows, is the admiral. :D

My daughter and her husband were there showing the auto feeders. He has a welding manufacturing business and built them for a guy and was showing them there. i'd say they are probably for the rancher who has money to burn, but they are pretty neat.
We jostled around getting a small baler for the pines, but now that they are thinned, we'd just use a full sized baler in there. We'd just bale it up, then rebale into square bales off an unrolled round bale. Or just sell it in big round bales. I want one for my garden. Maybe one day while baling hay, I can get the guys go bale up one for me. I just need to go in one of the rows and clean up the limbs and stuff.....

Latest posts