TubMill Creek Limousin /LimFlex Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattleman200

Reaction score
I am consulting on the TubMill Creek "The Crossing" Sale on Oct. 24 in New Florence Pa. If I can be of assistance to anyone at the sale please contact me. They have a really nice selection of cattle in the sale. My contact info can be found at http://www.chrlimousin.com . Thanks

Circle H Ranch

One of the nicest sets of cattle I have ever seen in the Limousin/LimFlex breed. It was also the highest averaging sale I have ever seen in this breed. Especially for the present economy. 41 1/2 lots averaged $11,462 per lot.

Circle H Ranch

Cattleman200":3i5ql394 said:
One of the nicest sets of cattle I have ever seen in the Limousin/LimFlex breed. It was also the highest averaging sale I have ever seen in this breed. Especially for the present economy. 41 1/2 lots averaged $11,462 per lot.

Circle H Ranch

Is that all? Ive seen people with that many lots make more than that. I have seen people that sold 60 lots gross about 100,000 some odd dollars.

Report this postReply with quoteRe: TubMill Creek Limousin /LimFlex Sale
by S&WSigma40VEShooter on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 am

Cattleman200 wrote:

Circle H Ranch

Is that all? Ive seen people with that many lots make more than that. I have seen people that sold 60 lots gross about 100,000 some odd dollars.

Did you even read my post? You may have seen cattle bring more money than this but not in the Limousin breed. I would be curious to see the sale report on any sale that you think you might have seen that averaged 100,000 per lot on 60 or more lots anytime in history. Can you give me something to look at ?
You must have either been drunk or didnt have your glasses on.

Circle H Ranch

Cattleman200":xcetisft said:
Report this postReply with quoteRe: TubMill Creek Limousin /LimFlex Sale
by S&WSigma40VEShooter on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 am

Cattleman200 wrote:

Circle H Ranch

Did you even read my post? You may have seen cattle bring more money than this but not in the Limousin breed. I would be curious to see the sale report on any sale that you think you might have seen that averaged 100,000 per lot on 60 or more lots anytime in history. Can you give me something to look at ?
You must have either been drunk or didnt have your glasses on.

Circle H Ranch

He likes to dream a lot

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3ahk4f0j said:
Cattleman200":3ahk4f0j said:

Circle H Ranch

lets see 42.5 lots x11,462=$487,135 gross

$100,000 gross/60 lots =$1,666.66 per lot
don't think his math works if the 2nd scenario is supposed to be more than the first :cowboy:

also S&W if you think them sales with them $100,000 bulls and cows really sell then you are just getting caught up in the politics of registered breeders
it works this way I will give ya $100,000 for your bullput you give me $100,000 for my cow and then one of these days we can sell embryos to some newbie with alot of money for $10,000 a peice and we will make a killing oh oh look here comes S&W lets hook him :banana:

Angus Cowman":288pqh24 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":288pqh24 said:
Cattleman200":288pqh24 said:

Circle H Ranch

lets see 42.5 lots x11,462=$487,135 gross

$100,000 gross/60 lots =$1,666.66 per lot
don't think his math works if the 2nd scenario is supposed to be more than the first :cowboy:

also S&W if you think them sales with them $100,000 bulls and cows really sell then you are just getting caught up in the politics of registered breeders
it works this way I will give ya $100,000 for your bullput you give me $100,000 for my cow and then one of these days we can sell embryos to some newbie with alot of money for $10,000 a peice and we will make a killing oh oh look here comes S&W lets hook him :banana:

Who pays the taxes on the fake $100,000 sales? :cowboy:

RD-Sam":1f4dgrld said:
Who pays the taxes on the fake $100,000 sales? :cowboy:
Sam it is pretty much a wash because I paid you a 100k and you pd me a 100 yes we both sold and bought animals but in reality neither of us paid anything near 100k for those animals

I am not trying to get into a debate about this but it does happen alot with the big registered breeders and if you don't believe it then I guess you live can keep living in a perfect world where there is no deception

But there is alot of I scratch your back you scratch mine in the Reg game NO MATTER WHAT Breed of cattle and anyone who says otherwise is delusional

Latest posts