TT

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7

Reaction score
Well I guess he's not coming back with a new name.
He was good guy and I really enjoyed him, but did anyone see the transformation ?
He was nice guy but began to talk a lot of trash.
I just figured he was your typical big guy that people respected, but he didn't get that on the internet.
I sent him a friend request on FB after he was banned and he never accepted but that's ok.

I still scratch my head how he just decided one day to stop being the nice guy to, an in your face type guy.

Maybe it's just an Internet personality thing

I always liked TT on here, I never noticed anything out of the way from him. Met him in person, real nice fellow.

To date, he's the only guy I had to put on ignore around here for a while.. that was about 2 years ago? I didn't notice he was gone. Even people I don't like have good input on subjects though...

Larry is a gentleman. I spent time with him, his wife and MIL. Friendly, warm, hospitable. I spoke to him on the phone and he was always the same. He likes to cut up in text messages. He was misunderstood here. He was not talking trash. Communicating in text is not something most of us have done our entire life. Being playful in person is not as easily misunderstood as it is in text.

I should add, he enjoyed picking on Anything that was not Angus. He never ended a conversation with me without joking about Simmentals but when serious, he always wondered what a PB Simmental bull would do on their Angus. The problem with being playful in text is those jokes about Brahman cattle as an example escalate. Personally, that kinda stuff rolls right off of me. I don't care what anybody else raises and I don't care if I am the only human in the Milky Way Galaxy that likes Simmentals. Furthermore, I could probably be as happy with Brahman. The one trait I demand is docility because may cattle are also my pets. Unfortunately, Larry got too wrapped up in that Brahman debate.

Bigfoot":2x2jt0rj said:
I was never sure if he got banned, or just quit showing up.

I didn't know either until he told me. I tell him to come back. He is doing fine. He has a lot on his plate.

TT is a good guy, financial wizard and friend. His post that got him banned is the first and only time I knew him to cuss. Those Brahma pimps are idiots and can't see the trees for the forest.

True Grit Farms":100nb1u0 said:
TT is a good guy, financial wizard and friend. His post that got him banned is the first and only time I knew him to cuss. Those Brahma pimps are idiots and can't see the trees for the forest.

I never knew him to cuss. And I admire the love and devotion he has for his wife.

Bright Raven":3viiloz4 said:
Bigfoot":3viiloz4 said:

I didn't know either until he told me. I tell him to come back. He is doing fine. He has a lot on his plate.

I would like to see him come back..along with M-5, commercialfarmer, JMJ farms and a couple others. We emailed a while back, didnt sound like he was coming back anytime soon.

bball":c5xqymst said:
Bright Raven":c5xqymst said:
Bigfoot":c5xqymst said:

I would like to see him come back..along with M-5, commercialfarmer, JMJ farms and a couple others. We emailed a while back, didnt sound like he was coming back anytime soon.

He has family, the farm is almost solely his responsibility now, investment property, a job, etc. Not sure he has the time.

Bright Raven":7tyjoz33 said:
True Grit Farms":7tyjoz33 said:

I never knew him to cuss. And I admire the love and devotion he has for his wife.

Without it you ain't staying married for long....unless your a liberal. He has the time him and M5 are just stubborn hardheads.

True Grit Farms":vze3q33q said:

It wasn't the Brimmer pimps it was him
Grit he couldn't stay off a Brimmer thread Angus pimping.
He thought because his wife had money he was important.

Ky hills":34m4tatq said:
I always liked TT on here, I never noticed anything out of the way from him. Met him in person, real nice fellow.
Same here. Always liked him. Missed the "action" that got him banned (I'm assuming he was banned). Did see where he had posted a few times over on Ranchers.net so went over there and sent him a PM but have not heard from him. Sure would like to see him come back though.

TT came by the Feed Store last week and we got caught up... All is well in his world! I asked him to come back to the boards and he said he might, but something was still aggravating him and I didn't get into any details. He is pretty busy these days and his herd is growing... he was showing me pictures of his new Red Angus heifers.

Caustic Burno":2ii15q5m said:
True Grit Farms":2ii15q5m said:

Well, he didn't think he was so important that he made up a User Name to make self-flattering posts like you did.

Bright Raven":2nir55qq said:
Caustic Burno":2nir55qq said:
True Grit Farms":2nir55qq said:

Well, he didn't think he was so important that he made up a User Name to make self-flattering posts like you did.
I'm shocked that CB does so much assuming about what other folk's are doing, but then again he might have esp or something. Or it might possibly have some to do with being named Ron?

Latest posts