TSWCRA Meeting and Convention March 23-24 in FT Worth

Help Support CattleToday:

BTRANCH

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going? We are considering going. There is a lecture series that is $60 per person (lunch included) if you are a member. Non members are $100. this is for both days. Not a bad deal when you consider the dues are $90, so for an extra $10, I can join and do the lectures. This year they are talking about "How to Run a Ranch Like a Business". There are also sessions on animal health and others I can remember now.

just wondering if it is as good as I hope it will be.

thanks!

I'm planning on going. Have paid my registration fee. Hopefully nothing comes up in the meantime. My first year to go, so I can't help you on the quality. The session topics sound very good.

You will pick up something that is worth the fee. I allways do no matter what the seminar is. Cheap education, I wish more cattleman would go to these things. Have fun.
Jim M

This will be our 4th year to go. I asked this same question in the coffee shop - who was going.

It is well worth every penny, but the hotels in these big cities are cost prohibitive. We find the cheapest hotel, where we think we would be comfortable and stay there. We had our favorite hotel in Ft. Worth for $60 a night, but they sold to Radisson and now it is $90 a night. :roll:

But, we are still going, so now with the cost about the same, we may stay in one of the convention hotels. Haven't decided yet. I wish my dad still lived there - then we'd stay at his place.