tshirt 1

Help Support CattleToday:

starbaby

Reaction score
did not find any humor in this/ would not waste mony or let my child wear it/ jmo

Who monitors the pictures in the photo gallery? Some of these pictures don't belong there.

starbaby":b8d2digy said:
did not find any humor in this/ would not waste mony or let my child wear it/ jmo

I agree, starbaby. It's just offensive and shouldn't be on these boards.

if you'll notice, under the photo there is an option that says "report photo" and it lets you explain why.

Beefy":2rpgcsax said:
if you'll notice, under the photo there is an option that says "report photo" and it lets you explain why.

Thanks Beefy, I hadn't noticed that. It's been reported.

starbaby":ikq733pr said:
thanks beefy and msscamp

Quite honestly I think you're the one who should be thanked, because if it weren't for your post I doubt that anyone would know this picture was there. Thank you for bringing it to the attention of this board. :)

Beefy":3h60vlyw said:

I have looked and could not find 'report photo' and have asked before 'How can you delete a photo that you have put on the boards and realized they are not suitable, or you don't like them anymore?'

right above the quick rate and right below the UBBCode there should be an option to "report photo" and 'Post comment', etc.

starbaby":174kkg0n said:
thanks beefy and msscamp

youre welcome starbaby. i had noticed the photo there for a while but never took a close look b/c i just assumed it was someones kid they had posted. would have never noticed the shirt.

i have way too much time on my hands sinse my accident/ i also have a 19 yeaar old son/ i look for things he may like/ my daughter was helping me ,i said whats on his shirt,she said i did not want to know/ then of course i did/moral /listen to your kidds

starbaby":f4czpavx said:
i have way too much time on my hands sinse my accident/ i also have a 19 yeaar old son/ i look for things he may like/ my daughter was helping me ,i said whats on his shirt,she said i did not want to know/ then of course i did/moral /listen to your kidds

I went all through the photo gallery and still haven't found what the heck ya'll are talking about.

backhoeboogie":36o0eifu said:
starbaby":36o0eifu said:

I went all through the photo gallery and still haven't found what the heck ya'll are talking about.

you didn't miss much, it has gone from the gallery now, thank you for who ever eraised it. I am still trying on a few and they wont go!

Latest posts