Trying to select for the Southeast Classic Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

I waited on registration on the F35 calf until the DNA came back to confirm she was an ET calf. Got that back and now that I am 100% on her she is registered. Her registration number is 19400549https://www.angus.org/Animal/EpdPedDtl.aspx?aid=FAAAAKxh9nxM%2fQt0zQe8nSfRZvyBlrWPOzc0y0%2bphmhAwKHf&time=KgAAAIwcliwSE0L9UPIybDCaTWnl4kEHUx56fo%2byRQqdkNgLqtG4EVHLdJvnSCnGvSAI0w%3d%3d

This heifer is going to make a heck of a good cow.

gizmom

dang I wish my cows bagged like that...id be int in how much something like that will sell for..ive never been to a sale like that..is it an auction then? itll sell publically but if you don't want to post it just shoot me a pm...if you don't mind..some people don't talk about value or money..idk why..i will tell anotone how many ove got or whatever...just curious..im sure its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta my league

DB

Last year at this sale we had a total of 69 lots with a sale average of 4173.00 of course some went higher some lower but that was the overall average. Needless to say I hope it goes well this year, but it is an auction and so we really don't know until sale day.

I really think we have a nice group offered in this years sale. I hope others do as well.

gizmom

gizmom said:
DB

Last year at this sale we had a total of 69 lots with a sale average of 4173.00 of course some went higher some lower but that was the overall average. Needless to say I hope it goes well this year, but it is an auction and so we really don't know until sale day.

I really think we have a nice group offered in this years sale. I hope others do as well.

gizmom

Congrats, a lot of hard work went into it all. You deserve the rewards.

Latest posts