trying to locate cattle breeder

Help Support CattleToday:

cattlecurious

Reaction score
I am trying to locate a Simbrah/Simmental cattleman in Brazoria, Texas. I have heard that there is a dentist there with a nice stock. I believe it is called Bar None with a branch in Georgetown, Texas. Does anyone know anything about this operation?

I wonder if you are thinking about Dr. Perry Mueller --- he is a dentist in Lake Jackson (which is very near Brazoria) and he is a Simmental raiser. I think he may be connected with the Great Guns operation; and I'm pretty sure he has a cattle operation near Schulenburg --- in addition to one right across the fence from me, though I've never even met him (have only met his "associates"!). Don't know about a Georgetown location.

If you think he may be the guy you're trying to find, he is listed in the Lake Jackson yellow pages.

Thanks. It may be him. I was thinking it started with an M or something like McCrain or something.....I'll check, tho. Thank you!

cattlecurious":34slrq1a said:
Thanks. It may be him. I was thinking it started with an M or something like McCrain or something.....I'll check, tho. Thank you!

Does McConathy sound right? If so you can pm me and I might can help.

Doyal and Darleen McConathy are in Angelton and she is a dentist and they do have good stock but I don't know if the raise Simmis. They don't show Simmis

Latest posts