trying Romagnola-Simbrah cow photo

Help Support CattleToday:

A. delaGarza

Reaction score
romagnola-simbrah_cow-03.jpg

I copied and pasted this address and looked at the cow, nice looking cow and calf but the picture is split horizontally in the middle and the bottom half is shifted over to the right. Also it is a huge file, could not find out from the address if it was .bmp or .jpg, but it is awfully large, will probably not fit in the forum. Would be a good idea to save the photos as .jpg

A. delaGarza":38qllqs0 said:
looking for momma
looking_for_momma

cherokeeruby":2oehv06v said:
I copied and pasted this address and looked at the cow, nice looking cow and calf but the picture is split horizontally in the middle and the bottom half is shifted over to the right. Also it is a huge file, could not find out from the address if it was .bmp or .jpg, but it is awfully large, will probably not fit in the forum. Would be a good idea to save the photos as .jpg

A. delaGarza":2oehv06v said:
looking for momma
looking_for_momma

they are .jpg but I don't know why the image is so large

Well I copied and pasted the url to the picture, could see it just fine. Tried to post it here, it show as being here as long as I have it open in another page. As soon as I X out of the page all I see here is the Tripod banner. Very very strange.

Try looking on your ISP's homepage for information of putting a page there, they usually give you a few free megabytes to use to host a personal page.

I tried the copy and paste thing cherokeeruby did but it came up to a tripod error page?Am I doing something wrong or is this happening to everyone?ThankS Sam Plank

Every free site I know of like Tripod will not let you link to a picture. Linking to a pic costs them money for extra bandwidth without having to see their ads which pay for the site.

M Gravlee":3vokb47u said:
Every free site I know of like Tripod will not let you link to a picture. Linking to a pic costs them money for extra bandwidth without having to see their ads which pay for the site.

OK, thanks, think that I need to hurry up to finish the cattle bussiness website

Latest posts