Trying Again to Do a Photo

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Hope this works! Picture should be of "Sage's Shadow," a heavy bred 1st calf heifer:

250_Cattle_11.21.03_014.jpg

Yehaw! It worked! :D

Bill

you can only do it from an address that starts with http:// if you want the instruction I will send them to you in a pm. They are kinda lengthy.

Ellie May":320wm02y said:
I'm gonna try....

Ellie May

When you send a PM (Private Message) it stays in your Outbox until the person reads it, then it automatically goes to your Sent box. That way you can tell when it is read. You only have a limited amount of space in your Inbox and Outbox so you need to delete old messages on a regular basis. Access everything by clicking on the Inbox tab at the top of the page.

Posting an image is not complicated. Just find the image on the Internet you want to post, right click on it and left click on Properties. Copy the Address (URL) shown and paste it in your message. Hold down your left button as you drag your mouse over the url to highlight it. Make sure you highlight all of it. Then click the yellow Img button and you have your picture.

Like this:

QAlogo.gif

PS - We do not allow images in signatures!

He was born 3/2/04 out of our best cow and was 68lbs @ birth. He was 13 days old in that picture. We have alot of hope for this one.
Tod

TLCfromARK":2zn45xcq said:
Great picture! One of this year's calves?

;-)

Tod Dague":3632qw4u said:
He was born 3/2/04 out of our best cow and was 68lbs @ birth. He was 13 days old in that picture. We have alot of hope for this one.
Tod

TLCfromARK":3632qw4u said:

;-)

Who is he sired by and what is the breeding on the dams side?

la4angus":3fabqslx said:
Tod Dague":3fabqslx said:
Tod

TLCfromARK":3fabqslx said:

;-)

Who is he sired by and what is the breeding on the dams side?

He's sire is Lcc Vaquero. His dam is out of the Buf Crk Anasco line out of Above Heaven and Logan. She always manitain good flesh while being one of our best producers. She has the nack of passing on her superior udder and fleshing ability no matter who she is bred to. This is her first bull calf and I'm hoping to be able to use him on everything that is not closely related to her.

Tod

la4angus":16ig09ej said:
Tod
That Best Lady 103 looks like a pretty good heifer.

Thanks. That is a really old pic of her. She just recently had her second bull calf. She is out of our Up Above bull that won national grand champion in 2000. His birth EPD has shot up so we don't plan on using him any more. She's kind of on the low end for milk and her calves tend to show it until weaning, but after weaning they take off.

I want to say thanks for all the good comments.

Tod

Latest posts