Try something new...

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
We're playing with a piece social networking software for cattletoday. If you have a couple of minutes, register and try it out. If we decide to keep it there will be a chat room and some other features like photo album, video uploads (like YouTube) that are not there now. It's just a raw out of the box trial run.

Just give me a feel if you would use it. You can also start your own group like "Angus Breeders" or "Old Movie Lovers" and invite other members to join your group. And you can have group discussions. You control the Group, who can join, posts, everything about it. Separate database so you have to register again.

http://cattletoday.com/sn/home.php

Let me know what you think!

Looks like it would be good. Perhaps we can get to know each other a little better. Maybe, and I do mean maybe, we might even get to discuss a little politics. :)

signed up it said it would send me an e-mail to get started, but still haven't received one. Had a pm from Macon when I first tried and he said I may not be able to get started, not sure why? will try again when it picks up.
ps tried again and got through this time, e-mail to say I could log in was sent to my junk mail site and said there was a potential virus, but all seems to be OK when I allowed the message through.

This is just the very limited out of the box trial version. You will have to register again since the databases are not able to be integrated so your registration here doesn't count.

Just want to get an idea if enough would use it to be worth the time and money to set it up. :D

iowafarmer":2qk4c8lc said:
yeah, i made a profile, i think i invited who it let me from CT
FarmGirl i dontthink it would let me add u for some reason
I'll try to add you. Maybe it'll work this time.

Latest posts