Try it!

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up":3veg7ssr said:
www.googleearth.com

Send us a link of a zoom-in on you sunning by the pool?

Try one topless too! Be sure and wave at us so we'll know it's you! ;-)

If you pay money you can get alot better version.

I can watch people moving around on our properties.

Last year I got on at around noon a couple times and I saw our teenage helper's vehicle out at a place I take care of,, has bunk houses and stuff. Didn't think anything of it.

Couple weeks later got on and saw him again. Started watching and so one day I showed up at noon.

Turns out he had a little girlfriend..... :lol:

Gave him a little talking to about "safety" and told him to hit the back roads incase the bosses ever show up. ;-) Didn't want him to get in trouble (in more way than one) he is a good hand.

Brute 23":1o4na3fd said:

I'm intrigued. How often is it updated? How much $ are we talking about? How good of a view can you get? I don't expect to get military grade satellite coverage, but it does sound like you're getting a pretty high grade of coverage for your area.

I've got the free version and it seems like if I zoom in closer than several thousand feet it will begin to blur, but you could see well enough to recognize a truck. Interesting.

MikeC":3t2rzqmn said:
show steer up":3t2rzqmn said:
www.googleearth.com

Time and place :heart:
put up or shut up :lol:
If I show you , then you show me :shock: :heart: :heart:

CUZ":2dbbcx1y said:
Brute 23":2dbbcx1y said:

I'm intrigued. How often is it updated? How much $ are we talking about? How good of a view can you get? I don't expect to get military grade satellite coverage, but it does sound like you're getting a pretty high grade of coverage for your area.

I've got the free version and it seems like if I zoom in closer than several thousand feet it will begin to blur, but you could see well enough to recognize a truck. Interesting.

Ya.... please tell :D

show steer up":3r6b4xv0 said:
MikeC":3r6b4xv0 said:
show steer up":3r6b4xv0 said:
www.googleearth.com

You know the old saying be careful what you ask for you might get it :lol: I am sure everyone would be fine with you posting your link in public forum, but Mike please keep yours in a PM ;-) :lol:

aplusmnt":3319ks91 said:
show steer up":3319ks91 said:

You know the old saying be careful what you ask for you might get it :lol: I am sure everyone would be fine with you posting your link in public forum, but Mike please keep yours in a PM ;-) :lol:

Good job A+. I'm sure everyone who reads your post above immediately starts nodding their head. :nod: :lol: :lol:

aplusmnt":fu48rz2m said:
show steer up":fu48rz2m said:
MikeC":fu48rz2m said:
show steer up":fu48rz2m said:
www.googleearth.com

Just WHAT, might I ask, would be inappropriate about me being topless? :lol:

Latest posts