Trump returning public lands in Utah

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":2a6flc9t said:
I was just pointing out a fact, same as I did about diesel fuel. It doesn't matter to me what or how y'all think, the fact is I'm right.

No, you are not right. I'm sure some very good people supported England. And with as conservative as you are, you probably would have done the same. I know how you'll answer that, but we all know you hate change. So, when you become the guy with the differing opinion, Grit, should one take you out and put the ole' .22 behind the ear? Eradicate you from society for the betterment of the whole?

HDRider":3nb3idfa said:
Bright Raven":3nb3idfa said:
bball":3nb3idfa said:
Perception is reality.

The truth is not as much a force as the perception of the truth is.
I don't buy that BS. Real is real. Fake is fake. True is true. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

You ever see these "really pretty" superstars without makeup? It's all about perception. No make up, they're prison pretty. Make up on they're spectacular. News can be manipulated the same way, unfortunately, and the masses are buying it hook, line and sinker.

Bestoutwest":2h1ssc78 said:
You ever see these "really pretty" superstars without makeup? It's all about perception. No make up, they're prison pretty. Make up on they're spectacular. News can be manipulated the same way, unfortunately, and the masses are buying it hook, line and sinker.
No, I never saw any of them without makeup and don't want to. You're the manipulated one. How do you know what the masses are buying? Your opinion and commentary is bullsheet to the seventh power.

ga.prime":34oadvu7 said:
Bestoutwest":34oadvu7 said:
No, I never saw any of them without makeup and don't want to. You're the manipulated one. How do you know what the masses are buying? Your opinion and commentary is bullsheet to the seventh power.

And what makes you the ultimate authority on issues?

Bright Raven":1olc0c3d said:
HDRider":1olc0c3d said:
Bright Raven":1olc0c3d said:
The truth is not as much a force as the perception of the truth is.
I don't buy that BS. Real is real. Fake is fake. True is true. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.

Depends on who you are and your culture!

Christianity is a lie to a Muslim.
Islam is a lie to a Christian.
Eating pork is wrong to a Muslim.
Eating pork is right to a Christian.

You want me to go on? Those may not be good examples but you get the idea.

Reference:
Cultural Relativism is the view that moral or ethical systems, which vary from culture to culture, are all equally valid and no one system is really "better" than any other. This is based on the idea that there is no ultimate standard of good or evil, so every judgment about right and wrong is a product of society.
The truth is still the truth no matter what your liberal moral or cultural relativism says. If you say "there is no true truth", you are saying there is truth through making a true statement. Unless what you say is false, then your false statement would mean there is truth. So there must be truth, and if there is truth, there must also be what could be judged as right and wrong. If there is right and wrong, there has to be a ultimate standard. Without an ultimate standard not even society would be able to judge right from wrong.
Then the question becomes not "what is truth?", or "all truth is equally true", but what is the ultimate standard that society would define truth by. For if there was no ultimate standard for society to define truth by, society could not judge right from wrong, and you would end up not having a society at all.

So what is the ultimate standard for which society judges?

Bestoutwest":1yns0s5c said:
ga.prime":1yns0s5c said:
Bestoutwest":1yns0s5c said:

And what makes you the ultimate authority on issues?
I've got no authority whatsoever, same as everybody else. Everybody else being those that you have the proclivity to act as spokesman for.

cowgirl8":2h6i5zq0 said:
Caustic Burno":2h6i5zq0 said:
I believe the media propaganda has divided us as much if not more so since the civil war.
There is 24 hours a day of opinion to ones leanings not news.
Critical thinking doesn't fit in today's society.
I totally agree. There is no news anymore. And, although a lot of people weren't happy about Obama getting elected, I believe that the conservative news channels were civil those 8 years. Maybe not positive, but, they stayed civil. What the libs don't understand is most of what was spread about Obama was from the internet. And since it was aired there, it could have come from anyone anywhere in the world, which I know it did most times. They've confused how they learned idiotic things said about Obama, and since the libs pretty much control everything we see on TV, they've taken their 'oh yeah' lash backs on the airwaves. From news shows, to comedy acts, to commercials spewing lies, news exaggerations, and disrespect....You can not pull up a single SNL and see something compared what is done to Trump, or Bush, specially Barbara Bush to Obama. They may have had one skit around him, but it was to make fun of a conservative... Its a shame and i'm glad to see many now being called out the hypocrite they are.. couldn't stand Franken...his fall made me smile most of all....

Social media has had a huge impact on division as well.

sim.-ang.king":4ckxhk05 said:
Bright Raven":4ckxhk05 said:
HDRider":4ckxhk05 said:

Reference:
Cultural Relativism is the view that moral or ethical systems, which vary from culture to culture, are all equally valid and no one system is really "better" than any other. This is based on the idea that there is no ultimate standard of good or evil, so every judgment about right and wrong is a product of society.
The truth is still the truth no matter what your liberal moral or cultural relativism says. If you say "there is no true truth", you are saying there is truth through making a true statement. Unless what you say is false, then your false statement would mean there is truth. So there must be truth, and if there is truth, there must also be what could be judged as right and wrong. If there is right and wrong, there has to be a ultimate standard. Without an ultimate standard not even society would be able to judge right from wrong.
Then the question becomes not "what is truth?", or "all truth is equally true", but what is the ultimate standard that society would define truth by. For if there was no ultimate standard for society to define truth by, society could not judge right from wrong, and you would end up not having a society at all.

I'm SO confused.

Divide and conquer is a real thing. People in power know this.

Turn off the TV and go talk to your neighbors. See if there is something you can do to help them.

Caustic Burno":x6wmbn6v said:
TexasBred":x6wmbn6v said:
True Grit Farms":x6wmbn6v said:
I was just pointing out a fact, same as I did about diesel fuel. It doesn't matter to me what or how y'all think, the fact is I'm right.
So we should have shot two million "loyalist" behind the ear. Doesn't sound productive to me.

It must be lonely in there.
Grit paranoia will kill you or drive you
crazy.
:lol2: Tell that to Grit professor.

sim.-ang.king":2fk23c5z said:
Bright Raven":2fk23c5z said:
HDRider":2fk23c5z said:

Reference:
The truth is still the truth no matter what your liberal moral or cultural relativism says.

Sim-angus. Cultural Relativism is a concept. It is not mine. I copied that. That is the reason I put it in bold.

I used it only in an example that everyone on earth does not define "right and wrong" the same. It has nothing in it about "truth". The concept is that humans establish "right" and "wrong" values based on their culture, beliefs and factors unique to their lifestyle.

TRUTH is an entire different kettle of fish.

May I encourage you to go to where you quoted me above. Read it, please. Think about it. Again, there is a difference between what humans consider "right and wrong" and what "TRUTH" is. It is a very powerful subject and realizing the difference is IMPORTANT.

sim.-ang.king":3ci5w132 said:

What ever the media tells society. "Do you want my news coverage to show facts and edited clips to support or oppose this person ?"

Our soldiers are suffering. Very little compensation. Punks in hollyweird pretending to be soldiers are making millions - and patting themselves on the back with Grammys, People's Choice, Academies, Grammies and everything else.

Since I didn't read any of this opinion on the internet, it may not be true.