Truly some stupid stuff on t.v.

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Bored, channel-surfin on tv.

Some show has guys climbing trees to see how far they can go before the thing bends and drops em on their heads.

Now, same channel, 3 guys, seeing who can pass gas the loudest.

See how far we have evolved? :roll:

Miss Daisy":3w3uwkku said:
warpaint":3w3uwkku said:
It's truly amazing. I'm watchin just to see what happens next. :roll:

I was justa thinking... " i bet he is still watchin it"
And to think I never got a call from you Paint to tell me it was on!! :roll: Who won the Gas out? Flaboy, MikeC or Aplus?

Crowderfarms":3g4jxws9 said:
Miss Daisy":3g4jxws9 said:
warpaint":3g4jxws9 said:
It's truly amazing. I'm watchin just to see what happens next. :roll:

I was justa thinking... " i bet he is still watchin it"
And to think I never got a call from you Paint to tell me it was on!! :roll: Who won the Gas out? Flaboy, MikeC or Aplus?

No way I could win that contest now.

We'll have to wait until my peas and butterbeans are ready to pick. :lol: :lol:

Saw one one day where a kid was skateboarding off of a roof. Came down straddle on stair railings bounced off after high pitch scream and landed on his head. He didn't get back up.

flaboy-":26zps0wn said:
Saw one one day where a kid was skateboarding off of a roof. Came down straddle on stair railings bounced off after high pitch scream and landed on his head. He didn't get back up.

Probably that kid from Knoxville, Tenn.
I'm glad we're too poor for the kids to have skateboards around here.

You guys have never 'ridden' a tree? My brother and I did that when we were kids.. We'd go up in the hills and find a sapling that (we figured) would hold our weight, walk uphill of it, then run back down and jump at it from as far away as we could.. If the hill is steep and you time your jump right, you can grab right on the top of an 8' or 10' tree and ride down. It's fun!

Well, unless it breaks.. Then all you've managed to do is take a flying leap off a hillside at a high rate of speed. It goes a little something like :D :eek: :shock: :cry: :help: You'd be surprised how much distance you can cover with one jump when the ground is pitched about like a 12/12 roof! :lol:

We did that except it was called shinning a cat. My brother had the top of a tree break with him and broke both arms.

Bullbuyer":s2vbt28r said:
flaboy-":s2vbt28r said:

there aint no flat places for skateboard kids around here...unless they want to try to skateboard up a mountain

We have 72 channels on our cable package. Once when I was bored I went down the list and counted 52 that we NEVER watch, and figured there were only 6 or 7 that we watch alot. Wish we could pick which channels we get and only pay for those channels, but that's not how it works. BTW, this is the cheapest, bare bones cable package in our area.

VanC":2kmrtzv9 said:
We have 72 channels on our cable package. Once when I was bored I went down the list and counted 52 that we NEVER watch, and figured there were only 6 or 7 that we watch alot. Wish we could pick which channels we get and only pay for those channels, but that's not how it works. BTW, this is the cheapest, bare bones cable package in our area.
CABLE? You have CABLE? Closest cable here is 11 miles away.

Crowderfarms":2xfuf92w said:
VanC":2xfuf92w said:

He is not in Tennessee, Crowder. You know some places have modern conveniences. Even in a rural setting.

You have hot & cold running water? Telephone? :lol: :lol:

Heritage_Farmboy":1vl6rlud said:
Bullbuyer":1vl6rlud said:
flaboy-":1vl6rlud said:

there aint no flat places for skateboard kids around here...unless they want to try to skateboard up a mountain

thats actually a sport called mountain boarding, using an extra large skateboard lookin thing with big, treaded tires

kids around here (and i'm talking out in the boonies!) skateboard in the middle of the road. they build little ramps and put them out in one of the lanes. (speed limit is 55 +/- 30). when you approach they are kind enough to direct you over to the other lane.

MikeC":2fe709zm said:
Crowderfarms":2fe709zm said:
VanC":2fe709zm said:

He is not in Tennessee, Crowder. You know some places have modern conveniences. Even in a rural setting.

You have hot & cold running water? Telephone? :lol: :lol:

Hey Mike, I saw his place a little while back he's pretty well set up. I will admit I havn't saw a kerosene operated T.V. in a while but thats what they use, I guess they are still the norm in Tn. :lol:

Latest posts