True Grit

Help Support CattleToday:

The weather started out really crappy, but around noon it cleared off. It's only in the mid fifties here and my sweetie has been cooking and baking all day so there's no fire today for me. The kids need to set me up and teach me how to post pictures again. I've tried to follow y'alls directions but I'm just too dense.

True Grit Farms":idczrnpq said:
The weather started out really crappy, but around noon it cleared off. It's only in the mid fifties here and my sweetie has been cooking and baking all day so there's no fire today for me. The kids need to set me up and teach me how to post pictures again. I've tried to follow y'alls directions but I'm just too dense.

I was too easiest way is go to post image set up acct upload the picture there then once upload has links copy the link that says thumbnail for a forum

True Grit Farms":2na4kvxv said:

1) Go to postimages.org
2) Click "resize image" and select size
3) Select "Choose Images"
4) Choose image(s) you want to post
5) Image will upload
6) Scroll down and click blue button to the right of "Thumbnail for forums"
7) Go back to CT and paste image

Once you do it once you won't even have to think about it next time. Really fast and easy once you do it a time or two.

5) Image will upload
This is the part that usually causes problems.
If the Postimage server is real busy, or if the picture is large, OR, YOUR connection to the internet is slow, the connection to the server will sometimes time out.
The 'upload' around 80-90% or even after loading to 100% may still not transit to the 'completed' part. You just have to try again.
Good looking deer!!

True Grit Farms":jx5t1cp4 said:
Nice buck
What is the stand made on ? from looking at the back I would say you drive it I would like to see a side picture of it if you have one.

Nice Bucks . we are not seeing much several on camera but all at night and there is so many acorns I don't remember when I saw an acorn crop like this year