''True Grit'' without camparin'

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw it yesterday and I liked it. The other night it was on TCM and I watched a couple minutes of the middle section but didn't watch any more of it, didn't want to spoil it for the new one. Now I'd like to see the old one in its entirety. Jeff Bridges does a good job as an old drunk. Crazy Heart was similar that way.

iowa hawkeyes":cadpw2yy said:
I saw it yesterday and I liked it. The other night it was on TCM and I watched a couple minutes of the middle section but didn't watch any more of it, didn't want to spoil it for the new one. Now I'd like to see the old one in its entirety. Jeff Bridges does a good job as an old drunk. Crazy Heart was similar that way.
he did good in crazy heart .. personally he needed to back off the gruff voice a little in true grit ... he sounded more like karl childers :cowboy:

Can't believe no one mentioned Nick Nolte. If you have a hard time picturing that go back and see his movie from the 1980's called EXTREME PREJUDICE where he plays a Texas Ranger. Some say it was a corny script, so if you can get past that it was pretty darn good.

Julian":1i1yrxyj said:
Can't believe no one mentioned Nick Nolte. If you have a hard time picturing that go back and see his movie from the 1980's called EXTREME PREJUDICE where he plays a Texas Ranger. Some say it was a corny script, so if you can get past that it was pretty darn good.
i remember that movie.. been along time though,, had Powers Booth in it to i recall..

watched a couple movies that were a knockoff from lonesome dove ,,,streets of larado,, and dead mans walk.... worsed lineup of actors ive ever seen

Latest posts