True Grit Farms video on the Georgia Farm Monitor.

Help Support CattleToday:

Dang Vince. They didn't even let you talk. You should have at a minimum lost the coveralls and streaked by to at least get your deserved air time!

Very cool Vince! The only thing that would have made that any better was if you had a new Sioux Steel chute that you were working with!! :cowboy:

TN Cattle Man said:
Very cool Vince! The only thing that would have made that any better was if you had a new Sioux Steel chute that you were working with!! :cowboy:

Not to derail Vince's thread, but he actually told me not long ago to check out Arrow chutes. I did on Friday. I think they are great. But way outta my price range. I thought for sure he'd bought one and I could pick up his old one.

Good looking cattle and handling facilities. Impressive for the extension agent to come out and help.
Was the aerial view taken with a drone?

Working cattle.......

KBCuAGg.png

Aerial view......

kGoUXEq.png

Pretty neat Vince but are you sure you want that Ranger Nick fella knowing where you live or is that just the price of fame? ;-)

Jogeephus said:
Pretty neat Vince but are you sure you want that Ranger Nick fella knowing where you live or is that just the price of fame? ;-)

Jogeephus, you know exactly how I feel about government intrusion into our lives. But I really have very little say to what goes on around here. The boss thinks she can make a difference in the beef industry and puts a lot of time and effort into promoting and eating US raised beef. I just go along for the ride, pay the bills and do what I can to help her out.
As soon as I start to balk she reminds me that's the same approach I took when fighting the fish trap and net bans. Danged if you do danged if you don't.

jltrent said:
Good looking cattle and handling facilities. Impressive for the extension agent to come out and help.
Was the aerial view taken with a drone?

Working cattle.......

KBCuAGg.png

Aerial view......

kGoUXEq.png

Yes they put a drone up JL. The cows didn't think to much of it. The cows in the east pasture ran into the trees, it makes you wonder just how smart a cow is sometimes.

callmefence said:
Not very realistic.

Nobody fell down, mashed their finger, bumped their head, wormed themselves, cussed, threw something, or didn't latch the gate and let the whole bunch out.

So you Texas fellers still insist on doing everything the hard way.....even after Grit posts a video to show yall how easy to is. .....just joking.

But it did take me a long time to figure out that the best way to speed up was to slow down....it got even better when I figured out how to get cow work done when the help could not be there...

Son of Butch said:
sim.-ang.king said:
You're pert near famous, I reckon.
Me too... I once shook the hand of a man who shook hands with Andy Griffith. :)
And now, we've all met the man that met the man that met Andy Griffith and didn't have to get stalked by a serial killer either.

Latest posts