Trucker saves elderly woman's life

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Did you see this on the news the other day? Lady blacked out on highway and trucker pulls rig in front of her and slows her to a stop and saves her life. Hat's off to the trucker.

With this news fresh on his mind, my son was driving down I-75 when he witnesses a car weaving in and out of the lanes of traffic at 70 plus mph. He pulls his truck closer to investigate only to find a woman knitting behind the wheel of her car. Yes knitting.

Jogeephus":dvhx8yib said:
Did you see this on the news the other day? Lady blacked out on highway and trucker pulls rig in front of her and slows her to a stop and saves her life. Hat's off to the trucker.

With this news fresh on his mind, my son was driving down I-75 when he witnesses a car weaving in and out of the lanes of traffic at 70 plus mph. He pulls his truck closer to investigate only to find a woman knitting behind the wheel of her car. Yes knitting.
I belive it Jo
Was just reading our local news and a woman drove her car around barricades and thru construction cones and right into a freshly pour concrete for the new road improvements

www. KY3.com

Jogeephus":33rbgui2 said:

Now that's efficient use of time, stupid, but efficient .

Larry

That happened really close to me. I've seen some really weird things on interstate. :shock: :(

Angus Cowman":2bjj05b0 said:
Was just reading our local news and a woman drove her car around barricades and thru construction cones and right into a freshly pour concrete for the new road improvements

www. KY3.com

When I was in high school I worked for a construction company paving roads. Was flagging one day and the guy on the other end was goofing off and let some woman get past into a lane of still steaming asphalt. The foreman was not happy.

cfpinz must happen a lot. Story the guys told me was the drunk woman that pulled in behind the paver and sat there talking to the guys as her tires melted. :lol2:

Calman":2yatm507 said:
It's surprising what you can see from the seat of a truck.

Cal

What he said.I've been doing it for 19 years and i've seen stuff that would make a sailor blush.As for the trucker saving the woman that happened north of me.I heared she didn't blackout but had a heart attack.Pretty good driving abilities on the truckers part regardless.

Latest posts