• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trucker saves elderly woman's life

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Did you see this on the news the other day? Lady blacked out on highway and trucker pulls rig in front of her and slows her to a stop and saves her life. Hat's off to the trucker.

With this news fresh on his mind, my son was driving down I-75 when he witnesses a car weaving in and out of the lanes of traffic at 70 plus mph. He pulls his truck closer to investigate only to find a woman knitting behind the wheel of her car. Yes knitting.

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Jogeephus":dvhx8yib said:
Did you see this on the news the other day? Lady blacked out on highway and trucker pulls rig in front of her and slows her to a stop and saves her life. Hat's off to the trucker.

With this news fresh on his mind, my son was driving down I-75 when he witnesses a car weaving in and out of the lanes of traffic at 70 plus mph. He pulls his truck closer to investigate only to find a woman knitting behind the wheel of her car. Yes knitting.
I belive it Jo
Was just reading our local news and a woman drove her car around barricades and thru construction cones and right into a freshly pour concrete for the new road improvements

www. KY3.com

larryshoat

Reaction score
Jogeephus":33rbgui2 said:

Now that's efficient use of time, stupid, but efficient .

Larry

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
That happened really close to me. I've seen some really weird things on interstate. :shock: :(

cfpinz

Reaction score
Angus Cowman":2bjj05b0 said:
Was just reading our local news and a woman drove her car around barricades and thru construction cones and right into a freshly pour concrete for the new road improvements

www. KY3.com

When I was in high school I worked for a construction company paving roads. Was flagging one day and the guy on the other end was goofing off and let some woman get past into a lane of still steaming asphalt. The foreman was not happy.

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
cfpinz must happen a lot. Story the guys told me was the drunk woman that pulled in behind the paver and sat there talking to the guys as her tires melted. :lol2:

rusty

Reaction score
Calman":2yatm507 said:
It's surprising what you can see from the seat of a truck.

Cal

What he said.I've been doing it for 19 years and i've seen stuff that would make a sailor blush.As for the trucker saving the woman that happened north of me.I heared she didn't blackout but had a heart attack.Pretty good driving abilities on the truckers part regardless.

spoon

Reaction score
Calman":36dg7xw2 said:
It's surprising what you can see from the seat of a truck.

Cal

Ain't that the truth!

chrisy

Reaction score
Good on the Trucker....and as for driving well I suppose it takes all-sorts, just as long as I aint near any of them.... :lol:

Latest posts