Truck seat covers

Help Support CattleToday:

pricefarm

Reaction score
What the best seat cover that fit good and maybe also water proof ? I have some from Cabelas that are wore out and need to replace them.

If you want a good selection that are made to fit, here you go. Not sure which are best. I bought some camo ones when ,y truck was new in 2017 and they have held up pretty well except where I slide into the front drivers seat but thats the same place all of them seem to where out first.

Last edited:
I've got a '99 Chevy 190k. The SeatSaver on the drivers side is just starting to wear out. The passenger side still looks new.

I second TT on the sportsman covers. They are made about 25 miles from me, excellent quality, great folks.

Don't know why they cant make the front seats interchangeable. The drivers side takes a beating. Swap them ever once in a while and even out the wear.

Bought these they came through the mail today. They fit nicely.
They get softer as they age, and if you wash them from time to time.

I put the seat warmers from the same company in my wife's truck for her. I'm indifferent on the heated butt part, but the part that heats your lower back is awesome!

2A3D67B7-ABD4-4492-9A92-9F5D7EA0F54D.jpeg
Here they are. Fit good hope they stay on good my old ones would always come of the seat when you got in and out.

Toss them in the washer and dryer and they'll shrink up a bit and fit better. I've never had any trouble with any of ours coming off the seat.

My wife has the same truck with those covers, except hers are black - and I sprung for the butt warmers for her truck. I'll have to admit, they do feel good on my back.

Latest posts