Truck floor mats?

Help Support CattleToday:

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
I hear good things about Weather Tech floor mats. Is there another good choice or better buy?

WeatherTech is my choice. Great product that's made in the USA!

WeatherTech or that style of mat, is awesome. I've used WeatherTech brand for years. But I bought a set from Maxliner and they've been just as good as WeatherTech and I believe they were around $100 less.

Husky or Weather Tech I have got a set of each. The huskys in my work truck have 17 yrs. and 500,000 miles of farming on them.

I have Husky liners in my truck and really like them. My wife has weather techs in her SUV and they are nice as well. If I was to replace either I would buy one or the other brands depending on which one was cheaper.

Guy I know used to put empty paper feed bags down.When they got dirty,he tossed them and got two more.I thought it was a great idea.
You been looking in my truck??? 🤣🤣🤣 My feed truck has seat covers that say Rockingham Co-Op all over them. The 100lb sacks work great, but the 50lb jobs won't stay in place very long. Keeps the wet dog smell out of my seats, kinda.....