Trouble makers

Help Support CattleToday:

MO_cows":3ijtdxy3 said:
I have not been here as long as some, but there are some people here who seem to be mighty fine folks.

Some are as even tempered as the day is long, others can get riled up but they don't seem to hold a grudge or stay on the fight for very long, then there are the ones who can't get enough drama and if none exists, they'll create some.

And partly there is a maturity factor, some people aren't to the stage of maturity yet where they can shrug and say, I know I'm right and that's what matters, I don't have to spend hours out of my life trying to prove it to some punk on the internet. Some people can let it go and some can't. And, unfortunately, some people will go to their graves without learning that.

For as diverse of a group as this is, most of the interaction is very pleasant and there has been some very good information shared.

I very much agree with this post and could have written it myself, though not as eloqently. :nod: 8)

There is a certain amount of drama on every site I visit. Just goes with the territory when you're dealing with human nature.

Usually I tend to skip over threads concerning drama, but morbid curiousity makes me read them sometimes anyway. :roll:

John SD":35y79rdt said:
Usually I tend to skip over threads concerning drama, but morbid curiousity makes me read them sometimes anyway. :roll:
That too is human nature. You don;t want to see the accident but as you go by you just have to look

greybeard":j4ph7mvb said:
M5farm":j4ph7mvb said:
I apologize to everyone for starting trouble. You see I have always been a little mischievous and you really do not learn about a person till you get their dander up.
I will not get in the goat pen naked.
I fixed that for ya...

Revenge is best served COLD! LOL

greybeard":22uak24b said:
M5farm":22uak24b said:
I apologize to everyone for starting trouble. You see I have always been a little mischievous and you really do not learn about a person till you get their dander up.
I fixed that for ya...

I knew there was something odd about that guy. Next thing you know he'll have a reality show on tv.

Deepsouth":5cn2u71p said:
greybeard":5cn2u71p said:
M5farm":5cn2u71p said:
I fixed that for ya...

I knew there was something odd about that guy. Next thing you know he'll have a reality show on tv.
I;ld really be worried if he said "sheeps pen", or if after naked he said "again"

I poured my heart out in one story about a tragic fire I had one time and all anyone remembers is I was neked and there were some Goats in the barn. :bang: :bang: :bang:

M5farm":3poab26v said:
I poured my heart out in one story about a tragic fire I had one time and all anyone remembers is I was neked and there were some Goats in the barn. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Did any of the goats wink at you?

Shanghai":1ui2july said:
Brute 23":1ui2july said:
Peoples' actions and reactions fascinate me. You appear :) to have a great grasp and communicate it well.

Do you have professional experience in some thing related or just a very observant person?

Thanks

I study peoples facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, eye and hand movement, eye contact and so on.
Most times you can learn more about a person that way than you can by what they're saying.

"
Or in plain English "You can't BS a BSer :lol2:

I seldom come to the Beginners Board and there is excitement over here as well. It's like the carnival has come to town, and there are so many rides. I just got on the first one I came to, and never got off.

Chuckie":2cpz7nwd said:
I seldom come to the Beginners Board and there is excitement over here as well. It's like the carnival has come to town, and there are so many rides. I just got on the first one I came to, and never got off.
Chuckie, If you click the active topics tab it will show all current threads in all of the boards

M5farm":22l42jg3 said:
Fires happen all the time... Naked guy in the goat barn... That's disturbing enough to remember for a loooong time.

cow pollinater":3slxlr7t said:
M5farm":3slxlr7t said:
Fires happen all the time... Naked guy in the goat barn... That's disturbing enough to remember for a loooong time.
Who says naked guy in the goat barn doesn't happen all the time?

denvermartinfarms":3n6zj1e5 said:
cow pollinater":3n6zj1e5 said:
M5farm":3n6zj1e5 said:
Who says naked guy in the goat barn doesn't happen all the time?

Maybe in your neighborhood but it is not a common thing around here. Now if it were a sheep barn in Montana........

Latest posts