Trick or Treaters........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
We had five and here is three of them, my daughter's kids. Did anybody else have any?

oNpJcRy.jpg

No trick or treaters here, very sad, I sure had fun as kid on Halloween. We use to wear our costumes to school and the teachers would put on a haunted house.

Boy went as a ghost off of Charlie Brown with just a sheet and eye holes and girl was a "dark or fallen" angel she said. They had fun.

My kid has been sick the past few days and Momma made her stay home last night. I stopped on my way home from work and bought about 10 pounds of candy just in case we had a bunch of trick or treaters. (Only house on a dead end gravel road about 15 miles from town) Not a one knocked on the door, so Kate and I just had to split the candy. My wife even pretended she didn't have my scheme figured out.

They stopped coming this far out years ago, so it's only a couple of grand kids. We don't even turn the porch light on until they arrive.

I didn't have any. Around here, trick or treating is all about businesses and churches handing out candy. If you need to get through town during that time, you might as well go back home.

Farm Fence Solutions":1aqskmw4 said:
My kid has been sick the past few days and Momma made her stay home last night. I stopped on my way home from work and bought about 10 pounds of candy just in case we had a bunch of trick or treaters. (Only house on a dead end gravel road about 15 miles from town) Not a one knocked on the door, so Kate and I just had to split the candy. My wife even pretended she didn't have my scheme figured out.

Don't you know Halloween candy is half off today.... ;-) your plan needs a bit of tweaking. :lol:

I had to ask my wife this morning, if last night was Halloween. No one showed up! but it's been that way for a long time. Kids want to go to town where they get more in less time!

Haven't had a kid here in about 20 years. All the country kids are grown up and no town(ish) kid or parent wants to waste time travelling down country roads for a few meager offerings. Can spend a couple hours in town and bring in quite a haul.

Don't know what to do if someone ever did showed up. Might have to borrow an old neighbor's trick and make popcorn - teach the little ghouls patience...

None here which is a good thing because we had nothing to give them. Maybe an apple. We are just outside the edge of town but it is a long driveway that doesn't really look like a driveway.

No one comes out here. If they did it would be like some of y'all slim pickings. We got dog treats, and horse treats. If they were really nice with nice costumes might give up one of my honey buns.

we went to town and let the kids run around, they had a lot of fun..

Latest posts