I recently purchased a bull from a gentleman and required that the bull be tested [fertility and trichomoniasis], I was assured that he had been tested and approved and the vet's name was included. Eight months later, I have my cows worked and preg. tested and am informed that the vet believes the bull has trichomoniasis. He does the test and I am waiting for the reply. I informed the vet that he was the person testing this bull, but he had no records of ever testing this bull or a bull for the seller. My questions are; 1. If this bull has trichomoniasis and it has spread to all my cows what are my options, if any? 2. From a liability standpoint, can I reasonably hold the seller liable and to what point?