Triangle 10 hb

Help Support CattleToday:

Cah82

Reaction score
We have been using vira shield 6vl5 hb but triangle is cheaper. My concern is it doesn't cover vibro.

We have been using vira shield 6vl5 hb but triangle is cheaper. My concern is it doesn't cover vibro.

Triangle 10 HB with Enhance Cattle Vaccine

Description

For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by BVD Types 1&2, PI3, BRSV and the 5 most common strains of Lepto, including L. hardjo-bovis, prevention of urinary shedding of L. hardjo-bovis in heifers 10 months of age or older, and as an aid in the reduction of disease due to IBR. Vaccinated animals subsequently exposed to L. hardjo-bovis have been shown to clear renal infections within 8 weeks of exposure.
Dosage: 5 ml IM or subcut, repeat in 14-28 days. Revaccinate annually or prior to time of stress or exposure. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months. May be administered to pregnant animals at any stage of gestation. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after last dose. 21 day slaughter withdrawal.

No Vibro that I can see. I would switch to a mod live vaccine with vib and lepto. Better vaccine for less cost.

Latest posts