Trees

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":105kjdff said:
Figured you would still be in bed after being up all night trying to help Isom come up with another.
I aint beechin it was just an observation.
Why you old Beecher. I'll bet you ain't seen a sunrise in a beech age.

Dave":1tdwbm1s said:
If a tree falls across CB's driveway does it make a sound?

I didn't hear a thing but the tree doesn't need to sound off. CB is gonna take care of that :D

Bear in mind that CB chose to live in the big thicket. It is classified as a rain forest and the denses wooded land in the U.S. of A.

backhoeboogie":3iybq1kr said:
Dave":3iybq1kr said:

I didn't hear a thing but the tree doesn't need to sound off. CB is gonna take care of that :D

Bear in mind that CB chose to live in the big thicket. It is classified as a rain forest and the denses wooded land in the U.S. of A.

I didn't hear anything either. Of course we all knew that CB would sound off. I know all about rain forests, thick woodlands, and trees making sounds as they go down. I am wondering why it took most of the day to cut up one little old half rotten tree.

It wasn't all a loss. You have just made me feel a whole lot better about turning loose of some money to get a bunch of old rotten elm trees taken down around our house. Didn't want to spend the money 'cuz hubby is out of work, but didn't want to risk one more storm season with those rotten old sob's just waiting to damage the house, garage, vehicles, fence, etc. Winter time, the tree guy was hungry for work, got a good deal.

There now, don't you feel better? Or are you still going to beech, beech, beech??

backhoeboogie":m27vb8gb said:
Dave":m27vb8gb said:

Yep I did and aint movin either. I am going to keep beechin.
As far as sound goes it shook the house when it hit the ground.
All the trees around the house look more like telephone poles and have been topped years ago. I have lost car's barn and house to trees through the years. That aint counting the fence's through the years.

Caustic Burno":2n9a2tpq said:
backhoeboogie":2n9a2tpq said:
Dave":2n9a2tpq said:

All the trees around the house look more like telephone poles and have been topped years ago. I have lost car's barn and house to trees through the years. That aint counting the fence's through the years.
That's treeson!

All the trees around the house look more like telephone poles and have been topped years ago. I have lost car's barn and house to trees through the years. That aint counting the fence's through the years.[/quote]
That's treeson![/quote]

Yep.. anyone who commits treeson with a beech should have to do time by plantin more trees!! :lol:

Latest posts