Trees, shrubs, and such

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
What is ya'll favorite trees, shrubs, flowers, ect? I about to play the landscape ADHD game. 🤣😁
I like hosta, hydrangea, Magnolia... to name a few.

The previous owner of this place went a little too crazy with stuff like that and im the total opposite. The hostas was out of control. Those things were tough to kill! It took a couple rounds of glyphosate and triclopyr and then i just mowed what was left of them a few times. I guess my favorite landscape plant is grass and thats it.

I definitely don't want taxis, yew shrubs anywhere, toxic to livestock. I like a few good shade trees in the yard, like oaks. Tulip Poplar trees are real pretty when they bloom in the spring.
Fruit trees like peach, apple are nice but have to manage them to get much good from them.

The previous owner of this place went a little too crazy with stuff like that and im the total opposite. The hostas was out of control. Those things were tough to kill! It took a couple rounds of glyphosate and triclopyr and then i just mowed what was left of them a few times. I guess my favorite landscape plant is grass and thats it.
Reminds me of this song... 🤣

Latest posts