Treats?

Help Support CattleToday:

Linda":1tr4vobo said:
hillsdown":1tr4vobo said:
I had a heifer that would circle around your legs and almost trip you until you gave her some of your coffee.Of course the coffee was mostly hazelnut creamer and milk.Her bull calf does the same thing now if he's sees you have a coffee mug in your hand he comes running as fast as fast as his little legs will carry him.They only get a sip though don't want to make them sick.The dam of the heifer loves candy and she would bury her nose in your pocket looking for them almost taking your pants off sometimes. It has scared quite a few people when she does this and they don't know her.She does anything for a Werthers original.

My horse likes rye and coke she was dissapointed when my husband switched from coke to sparkling water. :roll: :lol:

But as far as steers when I am finishing and they go off graind for a while I up the mollasses in it I also mix in brown dugar sometimes.I wonder how many cavities they have when they are finally finished? :p

My husband had just finished milking out one of our older Murray Grey cows that had freshened one spring so we could replenish our freezer supply. He had used an old lead rope to tie her. She pulled back, broke the lead rope, stuck her head in the full bucket of milk and drank the entire bucket. He was not happy! :shock:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I had a steer once that would eat anything. I once pulled a steel tooth comb out of his mouth, another time it was the end of the extension cord. But his favourite was a vegemite and cheese sandwitch!