Treated the lice - Still have questions if you don't mind

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the help with the lice. I just treated them tonight. How quick will the symptons (scratching on everything) go away? Also, will the hair grow back on the bald spots and if so how long can I expect to wait for that to fill in? Thanks again for the help, it is sure appreciated.

They'll quit ithing in a couple of days and the hair should grow back within a couple of weeks, or at least start growing back.
Depending on what you treated them with, you should treat them again in 2 weeks. If the stuff has a 3- day usefull life then you're ok with just the one treatment. The stuff you just put on will kill the living and breeding lice. In about 2 weeks the eggs will have hatched and need to be killed before they can reproduce and lay more eggs.

dun

Brandon":2zp3pzhi said:
Thanks for all the help with the lice. I just treated them tonight. How quick will the symptons (scratching on everything) go away? Also, will the hair grow back on the bald spots and if so how long can I expect to wait for that to fill in? Thanks again for the help, it is sure appreciated.

Latest posts