Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horse

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Motorcycle

• Scooter

• Total voters
My pickup is a Ford. But with the cost of fuel and the replacement on a 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive pickup, I find myself driving my little KIA commuter car a lot more all the time. If I am not hauling something requiring the pickup, the car gets twice the fuel mileage and will cost a quarter of the dollars to replace.

My pickup is a Ford. But with the cost of fuel and the replacement on a 3/4 ton 4 wheel drive pickup, I find myself driving my little KIA commuter car a lot more all the time. If I am not hauling something requiring the pickup, the car gets twice the fuel mileage and will cost a quarter of the dollars to replace.
ha, I drive a Kia too. it is getting a little scratched up from the brush and doesn't have enough clearance for the rocks around here but dang, it goes just about anywhere any other vehicle around here does.

What no Dodge, well I would rather drive a Chevy or Ford anyway. My uncle has always had dodge's, he has always had problems with them as well, but they were cheaper to buy. The Duramax is hard to beat.

Latest posts