Trailer Wash

Help Support CattleToday:

does anyone have an opinion on the wilson trailers that come painted instead of the traditional aluminum finish? Black or gun metal grey? Salesman claims its a big improvement in keeping the trailer looking nice/easy to clean without it looking tarnished or unkempt?

does anyone have an opinion on the wilson trailers that come painted instead of the traditional aluminum finish? Black or gun metal grey? Salesman claims its a big improvement in keeping the trailer looking nice/easy to clean without it looking tarnished or unkempt?
I still haven't figured it out. If I do I'll post here. My dealer couldn't recommend anything in particular. "Just take it to the truck wash and tell them no acid". We'll I did that the first time and the trailer still has hand prints and grime on it from manufacturing and transport. So it's still not clean. I have called Wilson twice and no responses back from them either. Also trying to find out what is safe to use on it to take off decal grime from decals the dealer put all over it.

The painted Wilson's are just that painted. With enough time and miles the paint gets beat up and it looks like a half painted trailer, lol.