Trailer Delivery

Help Support CattleToday:

I waited for you until 2 am and had to go on.

Yea I was at the wrong gas station waiting on you eating popcorn drinking coffee. 🤣😎 You would 💩 if I'd came with you. I'd wanted to go see all them homeless, drug addicts, and prostitute take them warm clothes, shoes, ect. 😓💔

Yea I was at the wrong gas station waiting on you eating popcorn drinking coffee. 🤣😎 You would 💩 if I'd came with you. I'd wanted to go see all them homeless, drug addicts, and prostitute take them warm clothes, shoes, ect. 😓💔
At 8am there were people coming out of every beer store.

It looked pretty normal. Hard for me to believe how run down that part of town was. Lots of houses falling in. But seemed peaceful

I mean isn't normal. Internet be acting a fool up in here!!! Couldn't even tell if that posted or what happened if it went to aliens or who.
I like Detroit, people have always seem friendly every time we have been there. I'd love to go explore all them old building, factories, and abandoning houses. Yet I know better and know alot have homeless and drug addicts people living in them. My luck I'd find more than I want to see... not talking about a house full of cows, money, guns... more like dead body's, needles, broke glass, beer can, bottles, ect.

FS you have a different way of looking at things than most and can be interesting. Kenny, hope you made it home safe.

Due to the size of a Buc-ee's, there can be major infrastructure work which adds years to the timeline. The one announced in Anderson, SC will require replacement or expansion of a bridge across the interstate, widening of a mile of the road over the interstate, rework of the interstate exits to add more lanes and capacity, including the relocation of utilities for the road construction. Then all the construction work for the actual site. For this one, I read an initial estimate of $15 million for the road work. Now estimate is $30 million or more. With Buc-ee's contributing $1 million for the road work. Latest estimated opening date for this one - 2025.

Head to head always struck me as a clusterf*ck waiting to happen!
As I tell all the dealers I know nothing about horses, I'm a delivery person. This one can load from the rear or from the side. Not sure if that's better or not.
2 horses in front, 2 in back and 1 in the middle.

Got to meet @kenny thomas today. He stopped by on the return from a trailer delivery in South Carolina. What a nice guy. Had a good visit looking at cows and calves and some good discussion. Now I have met two CT members. 15,000 or so left to meet.
He sure has some nice cattle. I'm seriously thinking about a couple hiefers he had.

Got to meet @kenny thomas today. He stopped by on the return from a trailer delivery in South Carolina. What a nice guy. Had a good visit looking at cows and calves and some good discussion. Now I have met two CT members. 15,000 or so left to meet.
Oh, I seen a Buc-ees sign on I-85 when I left your place but no store.

Latest posts