Trailer decals

Help Support CattleToday:

Double R Ranch

Reaction score
Who has their logo, livestock brand or ranch information on their trailer?
I want to put our brand on our trailer but am unsure of the "appropriate" size. I've seen them on trailers before but am unsure what the best size and location would be best.
Thanks in advance!

Who has their logo, livestock brand or ranch information on their trailer?
I want to put our brand on our trailer but am unsure of the "appropriate" size. I've seen them on trailers before but am unsure what the best size and location would be best.
Thanks in advance!
We don't have anything on ours but I think I'd buzz down to a local decal maker and let them recommend the size. They probably know what's best and can help with design. As for placement I'd probably go with the brace plate between the trailer and neck... if it's a gooseneck.

We don't have anything on ours but I think I'd buzz down to a local decal maker and let them recommend the size. They probably know what's best and can help with design. As for placement I'd probably go with the brace plate between the trailer and neck... if it's a gooseneck.
Thanks. I make my decals but haven't made any for a trailer as of yet. That placement is where I was thinking. :)

Thanks. I make my decals but haven't made any for a trailer as of yet. That placement is where I was thinking. :)
Thats cool if you can make your own. I'd probably make a circle out of cardboard until I got it to fit right and go from there. I always tend to oversize things when guessing.

I wouldn't be concerned with the ambulance chasers, but that's just me.

Thats cool if you can make your own. I'd probably make a circle out of cardboard until I got it to fit right and go from there. I always tend to oversize things when guessing.

I have been cutting trials out of paper to see how big or small I want it. Much cheaper than cutting the vinyl. Still haven't decided the right size and location. So far I think bigger than what I've done so far.

My attorney years ago told me to remove any logos.
As he stated no since in advertising assets at the accident site.

My attorney years ago told me to remove any logos.
As he stated no since in advertising assets at the accident site.
I don't advertise anything. I don't even have our brand or name on any entrances here at the ranch. I've always heard the ambulance chaser deal but just never met anyone that had an issue with it. We also don't have our business name on anything other than the business

If that's the case, with so many huge corporations doing that that have massive teams of attorneys, why do so many companies advertise on their trailers and trucks
They do have massive teams of attorneys. My neighbor got rich going after them.
Why do you think it's one add after another by lawyers on TV.
All asking the same question were you injured by a big truck or auto.

This guy is on TV every day.

That's why you have liability insurance.

Insurance also looks for every way possible to get out of paying. By advertising your business on the trailer are you a commercial trucking operation do you have all your ducks in a row? Possibly USDOT numbers, inspection, drug testing, etc?

I'm not saying that you necessarily need all of that. But when you start advertising your business on a trailer different rules may apply. And if push comes to shove your insurance company is going to use every excuse to get out of paying.

They do have massive teams of attorneys. My neighbor got rich going after them.
Why do you think it's one add after another by lawyers on TV.
All asking the same question were you injured by a big truck or auto.

This guy is on TV every day.
I don't think they are just waiting for a coke truck to hit someone and I'd bet they sue far more individuals than large companies simply because there is just flat more people driving into someone else and I'd bet a big decal with Brunos Cow Farm isn't going to be a real big target or a reason to pull you into a suit anymore than anyone else with the same policy size

I don't think they are just waiting for a coke truck to hit someone and I'd bet they sue far more individuals than large companies simply because there is just flat more people driving into someone else and I'd bet a big decal with Brunos Cow Farm isn't going to be a real big target or a reason to pull you into a suit anymore than anyone else with the same policy size
Cover your truck up with them I don't care. I was just passing on what my attorney neighbor had advised me.
I happened to take it.
The neighbor before the lawyer literally lost the 400 acre farm in a law suit.
He had hired a guy to cut trees he got killed his family sued. I don't know the details cept the lawyer settled the suit and ended up with the farm.

Putting a brand on your trailer won't make any difference one way or the other as far as getting sued. Now Burno's Livestock Hauling is a a whole different deal.

Most people either put them on the front or side panels of the nose sized to fit that space. Me personaly I have always wanted to get a wrap done that was the stage coach holdup scene from Smokey and the Bandit or a nice pack string in the mountains.

A guy once told me, if you have to have your name on your rig for people to know who you are, you're not well known. He is a multiple world champion. His truck and trailer are both blank.

Latest posts